Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
I don't like that car at all, when I won it I instantly sold it :rolleyes:
I like it, it's a funky machine that fits my attitude.

And if it annoys everyone, even better!
 
Last edited:
I like it, it's a funky machine that fits my attitude.

And if it annoys everyone, even better!
I hate it, and you're wrong because I'm right, I'm reporting you.
That's how the internet works when there's different opinions right?
 
Just uploaded a simple video I made.

How the R8 does it... :sly:


It aint the car it's the driver .. the car helps but the driver must perform first :)

And that rR8 driver is skilled ^^
 
You didn't even touch the brakes o.o

Wangan 101. :lol:

Actually, I know how Kakashi is able to do this. It's a very strange stratergy at Wangan that not many know of. (It also messes around with my spec because I forgot about it when creating the special spec. :lol:)
 
Wangan 101. :lol:

Actually, I know how Kakashi is able to do this. It's a very strange stratergy at Wangan that not many know of. (It also messes around with my spec because I forgot about it when creating the special spec. :lol:)
101 my arse lol if I try that I end up as a pile of sheet metal on the barrier :lol: hats off to you Kakashi :cheers:
 
Here's the best lap replay (car is tuned with the latest spec):





You see, the R8 could arguably the slowest in terms of top speed...
 
IMG_20151020_143041.jpg


That room to spare though...
 
Bah, I need to get on asap . I haven't raced in so long, and I'm itching to drive my r34, r32, nsx and rx8. Still at work til 8 am est, so I might catch kaz online.
 
Just made version 1.1 of the infamous Yatabe Circuit...

I've opened a lobby if anyone wants to try it with me! :D

Edit: lobby closed
great track.. wish they had the camber in the track editor..

And sadly i'm at work for another 8hrs :(
 
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay?
I'm tired, have 50 minutes left at work. I'll probably fall asleep the second I get home though lol. Did some drifting earlier friday, saw yusenkyo for a brief minute too.
 
Opening a lobby at my special rally track 'Super Rally 2000'.

It's a Eifel track but with edited width, so it's all on grass which makes it as close to a rally track. It has interesting corners and a uphill layout, a very nice track if I say so myself. :D :cheers:

Edit: Changed to the 'Lakes Highway course'

Edit 2: Closed
 
Last edited:
I finally replaced those ugly wheel covers on my Impala.

IMG_20151121_150801.jpg
IMG_20151121_150814.jpg
IMG_20151121_150824.jpg
IMG_20151121_150834.jpg


Thoughts?
 
Shin's return preview! :D Enjoy

I'm in process of writing the chapter , be patient.

Trial Mountain Circuit_36.jpg
Eifel_18.jpg
Eifel_21.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit_31.jpg
 
So, I tried making Hakone Nanamagari v1.3...

But the elevation changes went weird... :odd: :lol:

Have a try for yourself, I'm sure you'll have a laugh on it anyway. :D :cheers:
I tried the Yatabe the other day, is it me or is not very different? :confused: couldn't bank it like the crazy track we messed on?
 
I tried the Yatabe the other day, is it me or is not very different? :confused: couldn't bank it like the crazy track we messed on?

Yeah, I couldn't get it to back very much at all... :lol:
 
Yeah, I couldn't get it to back very much at all... :lol:
I noticed that, first time I ended up in the wall :lol: but still I managed to hit 385 kph :cheers:
 
I've decided, I only want to use cars with flippy lights
 
I've made a replica of the c1 loop. I'll be testing later tonight.
 
Back