Hajime Racers

• Thread starter Kryption
  • 195 comments
PicsArt_11-12-07.21.32.jpg

Redline Chapter 1 part 1

-2 weeks later-

Ding-dong!

Akane: -sigh- Lunch's already over? Won't hurt to take the long way around to cla-

P.A.: Miss Akane Mizuki, please report to the principle's office at once.

Akane: But I haven't done anything, I swear!

-Principle's office-

Principle:
Exactly! You have DONE absolutely nothing! Your homework, class work, projects! Look, your family has an outstanding history in our, with many of the members, such as your mother, graduating as valedictorian of her class. I'd hate to expel you, but if you don't pick up your slack, I'll have no choice. Understand?

-Akane stares blankly into the distance-

Miss Mizuki, do I-

Akane: Yes, I understand...

Principle: Good. Now run back to class.

-on her way to class...-

Akane: Ugh, why does it even matter at this point??? Maybe this is what I wanted to do at one point for my mother, but now...

-The teacher coincidentally opens the door before Akane opens it-

Sensei: Ah, Miss Mizuki. For a moment, I thought that you were skipping class again. Now have a seat. We're having a pop quiz on yesterday's lesson.

Akane: Son of a bee sting...

-After School. Akane is headed to where her car is kept at, and notices Yuzuru waiting right outside-

Yuzu:
Hey, Akane, what's up? You look a little down?

Akane: It's nothing...

Yuzu: So, Umm, how was school?

Akane: ......

Yuzu:
Oh, did something happen?

Akane: Just shut already. I'm going to go for some practice runs.

Yuzu: Geez, I stepped on a land mine, didn't I? Haha, well if you don't mind, I'll be riding shotgun today. The old lancer is in the shop getting some repairs.

Akane: ...fine

Yuzu: Eh, no degrading remark about my old tin can???

-Akane and Yuzuru walk over to the Trueno. Once inside, Yuzuru notices how much cleaner the car is both outside and in-

Yuzu:
Wow, Akane, you surely cleaned your car up a bit. Interior actually seems to be somewhat intact for something this old.

Akane: ...if not me, who else is going to clean it? You? Ha, have you even taken a look at your car? It's literally a pig pen on wheels.

Yuzu: There it is!

Akane:
What?

Yuzu: Oh, nothing

Akane: ...

-Akane starts driving on to the local highway, on route to the local pass, when a black Ferrari passes them going full blast-

Yuzu:
Wow, did you see that, Akane!

Akane: See what?

Yuzu: That car! It looked extremely powerful!

Akane: And? Hmph, running like a mindless maniac on the highway is exactly that, mindless. It takes no skill whatsoever to drive fast in a straight line. On the mountains, however... -As they approach the transition from the highway exit to the start of the pass, Akane starts opening the throttle, the 86 letting out an enraged roar from it's 4AG- it is a place place where Dreams are made and hopes are crushed...

-A maniacal smile starts spreading across Akane's face-

Yuzu:
Ahh, crap, let me brace myself first before you start your run!!!

-Alliance Cafe, a heated argument between Shinji and a member of the local team comes to a boiling point-

Shinji:
What do you mean " you don't know???" It was your pass, so your lot should know who passes through!!!

Team member: Look, I already told ya, I don't know what I don't know. If I find out anything, I'll let you know...

Shinji: You better, or else my crew will be making a visit to your crew soon.

- Shinji walks out to his car and looks out towards the road-

Shinji: No one embarrasses me, or my car. Whoever you are, I will find you, and I will defeat you.

--End of part 1--

The Meeting:

Takata was sitting in the tuning shop, when he heard the distinct rumble of an American V8. “What is an American muscle car doing at a touge shop?” he wondered to himself, as he looked out the window to see what it was. Sitting outside was a bright green Chevelle. Takata went outside to see what the deal with the car was, and to check it out. The first thing he noticed was the Chevelle’s ride height, since it was sitting too low to be stock. The second thing he noticed was the driver. The driver appeared to be European; he was tall and had sharp facial features complemented by a thick head of black hair.

Can I help you?” Takata shouted out the door.

The driver noticed him and replied in a thick German accent.

Oh, pardon me. Perhaps racing here is a bit different...While I was driving here, an odd little Carol roared past me as if I was parked. I did not get a chance to react.

So you’re here for a Wangan tuner, aren’t you? Unfortunately, I don’t tune for the highway anymore. I specialize in touge racing now.” was the sharp response from Takata. He had a different, more pressing question to ask:

How much horsepower does that Chevelle have?

The European let out a small sigh.

Roughly 465 horsepower. Give or take a few.

That’s quite a bit of power, there.” Takata replied. “Are there any handling parts on it other than the suspension?

I have not done anything to the suspension. No aftermarket brakes either.

This surprised Takata a bit.

Why did you bring it here, then? This is a touge shop. You’ve got a lot of confidence if you plan on driving that around those roads." Takata informed the European. “If you want a touge build, I will need to take a lot of steel off of the Chevelle.

Perhaps,” the European said, “or perhaps this Wangan you speak of.”

If you want a Wangan tune, you’d have to go see Kaz for that.” Takata answered, rolling another thought around in his head. “You said a Mazda Carol beat you? This is the first time I’ve heard of a Carol around here.

The European seemed like he wasn’t happy discussing the garish Mazda. He quickly changed the subject:

Is that your R32 out front?

Yeah, it is.” Takata answered. Obvious question, obvious answer.

Did you tune it yourself?” asked the European.

Takata simply glanced at the car and nodded, then walked over to it and opened the engine bay. The European glanced in and was visibly shocked by what he saw - the VR36DETT engine that was sourced from a R35 GT-R was expertly crammed in the ancient engine bay. As the Euro was looking over the engine, Takata shared the story of how his R32’s engine blew out during an encounter with a black 512BB on the Wangan, and how he temporarily swore off Wangan racing so he could get over the Ferrari.

Takata also added some tidbits about the R32: “
It has 385 horsepower right now, a short transmission to let it power through tight turns, and a suspension that was gradually tuned over 20,000 kilometers. It isn’t perfect yet, but my driving and the tune will evolve with every run.

Now it was time to address the elephant in the room: the Chevelle.

So what were you planning for that SS?” Takata asked the European.

The suspension and chassis cannot handle the power the car has now.” was the polite response from the gentleman.

"Why don’t we take a look at it, then?” Takata offered.

The European nodded in agreement, and they both get in the still-running Chevelle.

I want you to do a quick pull. Go through all of the gears. There’s an abandoned road west of here we can use.” Takata told the European.

They arrived at the road in question not too long after. Takata nods at the driver, giving him the signal to go.

The European slams the clutch down and dumps the car into first gear, then buries the accelerator. The Chevelle roads to life and takes off down the road, and Takata focuses on the car to pick out any issues.

He found those issues pretty quickly. The front dampers were too stiff, and the car was skidding around a bit. The car also had excessive wheelspin, indicating that most of the critical platform components were stock. After the run ends, the European starts driving in the direction of the tuning shop. A small look of realization flashes across his face -he had forgotten to introduce himself.

I am sorry. I forgot to introduce myself… My name is Hans, and I am from Berlin, Germany.”

Oh, nice to meet you! I’m Takata. As for the Chevelle, I’ve already picked out the problems in the build as it is: Your suspension and transmission both need a lot of work, and the car’s power is wasted in the lack of grip. You know, I could tune this for the touge if you really want me to.

No thank you,” says Hans, “The sight of the Carol has me quite shaken up. I have never seen such a small machine go so fast. It is a surreal sight.”

It’s probably real,” responds Takata, “Although I doubt that such a car exists.

Takata gives Hans the instructions to Kaz’s Wangan shop.

I hope I see you on the touge soon, if you’re staying in the region.”

Hans smiles. “
I will be in the area until I can defeat that Carol. I wish you good luck with this Ferrari rival of yours.

Hans pulled out and then peeled off, with the roar of the V8 fading into the night.

Takata went back inside to resume the paperwork he was studying: graphs, numbers and a spec sheet for a 1994 Toyota MR2. The MR2 car that Takata would not normally look at, rendering this a peculiar situation.

There was something about its lightweight, mid-engined set up and design that caught Takata’s eye. The engine is already on top of the rear tires, optimizing grip under acceleration. Perhaps he wouldn’t need any downforce on it, but it could use a slightly more streamlined design. The only flaw the car has is the aggressive snap oversteer, which could spell death on a narrow touge pass. With every millisecond of a run having a big impact on the outcome of a run, going 100% would be a risky trade. Additionally, Takata’s primary source of experience has been from FR-converted AWD cars, such as modified Subarus and GT-Rs used in special restriction events.

He spent the rest of the day studying the setup and basic physics of the MR2. On paper, it has excellent acceleration and handling due to its low weight. This helps cornering greatly, but what about weight distribution? Takata makes a note to puzzle out a solution for that.

End Chapter 1.1
No pictures for this one. Whenever I have internet up I will add pictures and such ^-^ , unless someone can volunteer pictures based on context.

I was working on something for this a while ago. I might post it this afternoon or night.

A New Face, A New Battler!

Somewhere unknown…
Betrüger Circuit. Race Weekend.

There is a race track somewhere in Europe that is kept well hidden. No one except the locals knows where it is, and most don’t even have any idea what the track looks like. This year is different, though. The track officials released a track layout map to the general public of the rather unusual track:

z6f1zR8-E5vU9i4mWEsu6Kvs49iUK_e2KtdiZVrXXCszbzlbb37Q5nQ58g61MMqwA36vcnaTx_pgbNbfNfYzH4tqYis6LAClihiDXX5_KC7PC0bxmAqtqDwY2_igP-G_2Fj0GS_I

The following week, the officials announced where the track was located. It’s located in Spain, near Andalusia.

A voice boomed over the loudspeakers at Betrüger Circuit.

“Good morning, racing fans! Welcome to our inaugural public weekend! We’re going to be hosting the Spanish Sports Cup later today, and it is going to be beautiful! My list tells me we’ve got a 458, a Spano GTA and a Veyron among the entrants...Oh, what’s this? We have someone in a Honda Z ACT in the Economy class…Hey, what the hell is a Z ACT? Oh, is that so? Our sources have just told us that the Z ACT is a 1970s era Kei car. This ought to be interesting to see. Enjoy the morning ceremonies, and we’ll see you in the bleachers!”

???: “Ugh. Why is everyone commenting on my car?”

The teenager let out a sigh and then kicked the tire on his beat-up Honda, causing the tire to emit a brief squeaking noise. There isn’t much to this car. It’s been stripped down to the basics, given a better transmission, better tires and a modified engine. All of these had been done by the previous owner, who was forced to sell the car after reading a Brazilian journalist’s article about street racing.

“All drivers, please report to the paddocks with your cars. You will need to provide a license and your car must pass our inspection.”

The teen simply got in his Honda and drove over to the pits. He was the first one there, much to some of the other drivers’ surprise.

#1: “This kid didn’t miss a beat with that announcement. Why he’s in a Kei car is beyond me…”

#2: “Maybe he isn’t able to afford something like your Polo. Or my Demio…”

#1: “Either way, I’m not worried about this race at all.”

A few hours later…

“Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to race! First up is our Economy category, being led by the Polo, and the Z ACT is our caboose here!”

???: Here we go, little guy. Don’t fail me now.

yw7XDIF0Iq1m70Zdou9hp5f94-S9YQ4yMvZsqpf9zazIOlRRC6SdFKtx2CHsQQgLXkYEbzLMnH7kH3I6PHq-bhmMxytgrcfrGaEzBsljaM2PqUwtMYlClsAoaXyDQy08Z2d90OJI

The buzz that emanated from the Honda’s little two-cylinder heart was drowned out by the louder Alfas ahead in the pack, but anyone paying close attention to it would notice that the small red car was unusually eager to go.

“And we’re OFF! Green flag is down, and the race is on!”

cM5LDNPnyDOWEidFXU2e1papeZmU_Jl60F_sUGdns4iTOHFWeP_rGTdPeCWm9bL4WfTBELa0aSIBy9ThUhsX_CTBJjH78JzpSsMBjK9NWF8j9E2EE8QivDrlBTKUBwbFaTUQY6K-

“Oh, what's going on in the back? That Z just caught up to the Nissan like it was standing still!”

kRL1inaoEiK-HQRtqU12IXCi51R5biIo1e1KYwBt70d5KZXQzGRYNZ4kmKXnSoLOPgTnsy-pp4YdxKnYjYz-zTD922nT2IVJ09qNRHIamxU6uZ6s6rREKfFxRkL3hB-_zWTuW2gu

“And he’s already ahead?! We might be looking at a sleeper in our very first race!”

???: Keep yapping, old man. It’s just a light car.

7SJzEKyzb5HFrjpXLLsqwSDx-YTEOEJeX-OU8cq9XfM8Jk7IMF8FrmMgXHGeuq9qC3R7L1hoJxlPJu2oI_LsD8GNId3JirNCJ2GdCblFS-DWgzxRsVulOdHNGSuaTBB2s0e6kI8u

???: Looks like it’s holding the road much earlier than usual. Must’ve warmed up the tires already. Alright, little guy...Full force now!

-xtCYV3aGNS4Q0XRDLR59FPaV1HAcO7rXJ1cP0h-vgH4NR8r3jlzBf0WNtSBEa8tUvZA4ZwGc9MyiF_EUZpYyVEF5pzoUhWMBPlMUXCxdzM3ViPFDlKtm6OmF_iisw9YLJw2-5qD

dVxPsyuPbYhh9RfPrZjSEgMc3kRt9m5mVW4fglhg7Y9M-hDO4C0FGM-SFwKMZ_hnRw3ik_kyzxx9R4Hj-dWb2jK2Amba0LrkZuWedPHqujkrDsr0AswHiD3hAcO2t67OPqvJ_vkl

Alfa: What in the world?!

???: Another one bites the dust.

U8TV5Ur9ktyrYBLCJwAFDGyeWsY2d-fLfE6odaZSsBmYeNHJVwCyvj8mwu_QKWTDB2sOjm2axtFudG33inm7G__tfhop-fJhWNjDwVH2lFbHtA274MKFpdSCPatooK91IRxWb-Oo

j-q4SlbFlm3q2UhN5ybAMV084SZL_BVMtZK58aJL17oBLvMnb4qGSbnn5Slvn-uK96ViQBQSrDH3QUVVs-WCD6wUlz4FR2E7-37vE-OGCOjHTjmxbWpnqIANwW0uOT1JML-CYaT4

“WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?! THIS LITTLE KEI IS FLYING!”

5I5QyeDOFaUf0Oul6O__6YtsflDtcBpTsrEsrQJZN8Isxa0cX6yx-lJNcP5jJTKYd-YDpamnhB9mVhPQBp-51Tc8O11lh4uR_STystG15NXc6xMwLNxL4Y4T_myx16cyBC5ZLUUb

X2JmJp-z_45dw7xZU1_Lufih1oa4Tal29fEuEXS1mOyU_n9mWGX4h-2n3z2dU69FSlTIrAmWtArz38dZwk3FcBO-WSimFHy76_PSmK4qre8FevzH5KmNmLLog57qDh42Kh1iZQ1p

“ANOTHER OUTSIDE PASS?! THIS GUY IS RECKLESS!”

???: I guess weaving around trucks was a useful skill after all…

fKiIJsnEzbtblrpVLKvY5sO58Od5guZIxCi19K4qVnV8-fvm55mF7pKtnysT9kzDXYaHtcLdNs0d1k8yXa95nJeRoZOKCD3o_nZZ_jEq605T63Er-zFBthR4yFUHllEEAU2vFduX

QvE0vmZNohVqiy-aoaqwUI25PK6ONGI5dB8vXCEpq-bk0Aq6aL3aVOJWr6ENnK1OTR6WPbCt8GfCcDKvn9H8fbpWK5yTcJcgRvorarvMZ8uPSO3G66X4mv7RiKq5LQDeRP918Sg8

Alfa #2: Damn it, I can’t shake this brat…

“This guy could win the race! I can’t believe my eyes! He’s already passed half of the field, and we haven’t even gotten three quarters of the way through the lap!”

#1: Crap, this kid’s for real…

eA9Phy-LcLViQLcddxuOoTYCRsC4N2qXx3_42VR2P8VoPr5s7Gfh-OY-rH-k5DdlYEa1fz9ttvlRzxT_HkN8pCYhgCioKuvmJYP2L8G2ZbDpupApdGgL90ajQ-WknRsn4FOJzYZq

“And he’s past the Alfa!”

qzpg9P0pA7YC5ailE7erNQe88cccD7EQZYzDQC-uNYga6Qmx4_WnjLX5RghlAED4PC60HiFNmtxwzcEXRaJCmEySp0nwoJP44Pi0Qz_uGLNj3Y9BsJ9X3V6hhEJOlAuob37huI1L

a80DK5A46ngrAbiMAQ00VQ7FAv7APvmWlP44pLcg1sgWCX0ElkHrpxoaarNCuf0r2Ov1-bC9Vg1awIs0fRYQjSdcr1G9spvRLp6KgI9lENrPesE82DI0GMvWxMqPoNeDwBg1pLhT

Yag6yn69VwvSt__fRKIY2p9lD_6p_n-cOmYPoE3crQ5Hhn8ItzlF9SAomF67gFDHznwy9WORhh6VUypwm2aQYar_KQMls8lYY2BH9DstdDMFPqSyBsvj3aTpCf9-TM57Vh5TlAs3

“And now he’s past the Prius! This guy is on a whole other level!”

-vQmbe5NCTDBY6q5UtUFITkShrc9hdrIgi-NR68zIyJFyXbicFa0qbcQn0CngTy9XMyQN2y_nwX6GXgZciLLX9L3onWzam7AieA5HbfhUEIqF_nQXPiDbezQ1viCezTwTrVCVO-0

hw4jsH89B0iOt9Uhdd4fFLFc8pdaA5vrBi8cx9mT3Wv5706xTC_8wwn5MlBYX-f6mqmswbVAvBw_VkrzS--GMHNn2pd0UQ5ihLTxVTU9XrH0oM3mQ-m3va8NF02nz53yt_Da6s_x

#2: Oh, what are those headlig-Oh, GOD!

The Demio driver slams his pedal as far down as it can go, just to get an edge on the angry little Honda buzzing at his tail. He noticed something important: The Honda couldn’t keep up on the straightaways…

17yr7HJr_byeaZdBkA8G7vsB2gn05f1ToYsOFRdI1lO_vBQ8Yg3ZjAcLZ6i1Hu6KNVOBhIhwbpqFiqsI-bzWXYxvM0cjsm457pyNb70R26s8SgIhZpCTUxbfoBvhv-eyOw44bwLa

T0AE86Zr0dHYz-921J7xC0cuBlgzlEZMeNVuoqxD1Gxh8CkvXotpk26011YO6_aZzVG_hjyIZfxIeSua2sEsKD0A59PCYTskoolz_oW5YOYlmvKMS9004wyvLocDrH_jt3aF17zG

...Not that it mattered.

#2: What?! Even the straightaway didn’t help?!

W6_83zoHh2hOEeS0Cd3KTfUDIFrJjrsZJOy1zVjXn55pP2OQnqOiEpvtws8owXAukOUPfhIT12024G5UF_QQ1Fp0wJJobVfvWFghcPrBTatGKwpPqHBTt4Y74cy1WwFIT-5S06vx

“We are entering the final lap of this insane race! That Honda has torn up the pack like it was nothing and now he’s right on the leaders!”

???: I guess you’re doing a good job, little guy. I’ll need to do something about the body roll, it feels like it’s gonna flip on me.

DNwIJX6fhHG9eTYAtTAh5JMeo-Rn6qpH6BALpXUdabKB7TWYXOxRd5pX_Gv8BBJrzRwCSg_POpfCDyzZQJLmcxTG_wmrCy0QdCsMNAM0rCS6leh-qfRjLg7uFfbu0tftcQH7CTFT

96np98cFQeJJfdav9qhelBXZDTz0a7yVc0i_FhfhUVt5rTqTBnhX3l1_Qnq5rtQl4-_ly5V1lxKbuxcYI13-WiRzYbVJ8W45nxS1lX6vQ6DXiptifI_Eya7MrJlnVEmTmxqrABdG

_5ZE_qkbikYbs2uqHvDGNu31dX8JhzGoWiZygz7TVIpGhxff9mO3q9sBFog2zSQqTVrWTeSGSgurlRcYJMyHYy-FqCwwXg3WFFcGtqWL_JoRQIrUnm2uS5Nim6zJiZLdJBcqPZtP
WLkf7y1jUDa9F1JqhZtE6wG2tjkUF9hU24vOx7-cnB9tCFtDK1lrPhJsDB9FGj2rcuimhlwReb38Du2diWBXP9a2p14drkgIvKRvUPN0_lgTIYjcjKHdVsEcE3Vm6gkkM-TieenW
xJwApTnCJdQV66QJL9KATHD0WmmLt98HdXtabXVSL46TlVndHB5Vb1rDbNcxgKWKyPnBwE79z-Hdb2kvgopmjctdtmCnyGbEqvHlM3On0mx2m54Sr7-ysUC9J8UfID3LFuzCEK69

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! THIS KEI CAR JUST PASSED THE DEMIO!”

Pq4GD7ElrTW-8wNYJddthNOslN0oLaP_PPHggfeS0tXURGk9ZdkBGk2n4xsuvgG3F0pENfHFZgIz6LlqYoPyPtVneKLvQz1_JkaReLv5RZUZ_ZwgEgdBArTmUxPbppMCJ0ZvILMa
WzQ9IDdqKVUW0RoZvhTRNYcYBmbkbA9W-SF9MDVwkJBlraEn7Vlpgc2B2RLxiAZ1j7hbJeS98gLl8l74uu2lOLqELu1zQMgqIuE9sSZBitJjR5RoSfnsYH_okyfX6IK735aI-l_t

#2: Damn it, I can’t get any ground on this brat! I’m counting on you, Polo dude.

v4VQG27e4VXSBvBFSOw_Lm-bU29pl8Qsvn_okXjS_KBSa3TQ8UUeZ5P0aYUrmm7WvZLUvuRMn9-7RmjNMwD4CjTDJRkzo7hpzfEWKIqhXcPa-QQrBMWmg1FPck7w6qIELBtA1uuv

???: “I’ve got you in my sights.”

As the teenager shifted up, his hand smacked into the old radio and played the tape that was embedded in it.

“Mm, It’s a long way forward, so trust in me. I’ll give them shelter, like you’ve don-”

He quickly turned off the radio. No time for Porter Robinson.

6b9kNVsXq1xPWOYCR4Ca1XkjrBqG2PMwi8aiGnNgiBZZnIuhcICSsRxXZxRG7NWitnkjADAyI4vCJsCtj4HfypgucARaCh410y2bWm8JM0Mt6AKGtJ8yb-m2VhpvOee9VFceCOWd

YZC06i7cO-BsVT7h1LmP1EO0XCxgXki9O9VsSjk7THbDdXd-xxp7mYPJcGksqqdIgIZxHZTxyPFGGVojDd48qwP-y15ut-KLHFqo_1-gyQWU1nwSQz9DrtNtmZ4lXgnWXHUsQYas

Nzte12v4oTn8-JkMdNCAWKQLHai_iphfsvofFc1rT_UAU4w376vTLFuq-Zm1TexR-fEdSb8ZoBcsjiZPj5un_yO1Ds5ZSC9sJyra8knaFvYwHsTI33bxMuntJkDn_k-J7GsdZGri

CkVO_W83HO-qx3oIv_g0VIeJW4inwF6OoEbYsVV1CdJhnPE_Nwg5Mv23RDJIyoXtp_DP07CrfWGvoEKchYWUbzqs6F8O15alJ8DTVcVM2ADWBEINpcyPvW985MMU5I7Wsli6lavV

JUlY1TySk_CtN8f_7ENsx2Sg_2ZLphGvh60qt9eOE6m1ulrRsZ91tAYCPDB51DtLsrjzjHh28uIytoJZE0CgU8qQgtPWzmI424Vsgc4laVQKOo8k-RHpdYibjDCMtu_ZViPyWptB

#1: What the hell?! Is this guy insane?!

???: “Aw, whoops. Too early.”

“OH MY GOD! We are witnessing the birth of a legend, everyone! This kid is fighting tooth and bone for first place in a little 2 cylinder Honda!”

i7XatbSIgKMT1Yp7n7daP_3lsCysC3NYy0YZ8WZvk0TutHJIwy_zLHTRBMCSULcnXZy4Q5gdNjYdIpCwzowqLyKANBa6Jo2O7zr-iL3bfPCsD4_KDcABMY0TGAeXec_a75tHwdwC

vedwmFbguBl6B00ZtuIFfUCCAh_bAtquOsp6MzEPXipbwxf-z6e7-rLlsVyqK9fVAdeDmjgUh13agPnEQE8RCbbBjuTIm_7yrFFqBmMrJBIa0n82OMVMPRGptXEGTZR-HfS1ybUz

#1: God DAMN IT!

“And he’s taken first! Can he keep it?!”

21KklQRWQkZLsOHb_sZdT3HLn-9dXrGELerMr_ShQj7m7MS0gBXYvOigQ0GQktzTAppPAbsxPM2fKc-G-XzScQSlXWo-vPpLCcEy8Y8KChS2yyDY5ZNgPMoEdljxWEQHoLFHwEu0

l5_oQtNmc4dEf_8pl31i6F0pWCZpPmPNDVLowdz_x20hUs-unilrNxIvFcZJ6ZmUcU4_Np9YaY3Gb5nh7BoQ-GwrH8tBlsoDjDoRhRjlNFjf8TZofIFcJ5HuWSirpQY9FCeGMCc_

ndM4wTpOORWjKSreNRW5kEq21YS1aSzeAVJeP1PL3SVe4u2r7UWhOKGwWmNuFh2Gp9CpvpAaii0DptZjNU9_GyKBktA5-B9_CfbbBfCYur2Nz-YMoaaPnlxhruw27k8PbxKQwKOU

“HE’S GAINING ON THE LEADER! HE’S GOT THIS RACE IN THE BAG!”

1Jpr0RIdUM98VweBV7y_u2sJ3oNvbiSN0TkLWXpmqJ58oLUbujjTOXVZQHdvbTiyXhzfISZdtosyoDdu48bGI4h1WPcP4FHSnEpgOaHODNfh1S4dYmOtIeG7ElosIAFru6_SqLhf

wP_qzSsD9hudDujaf96tfqN3A7FhCqbwrVMgei9Q_mQsu5hC4O0smBQOMSkNbHrfU2XDNcqEa07qfZWhPFbRyMOr-_QAR0bMQnjTAiEosvoplNTpqzPkB26QgiUQqCLGEtMiz_cA

0te1Ajn1Jdco7Gczbs6ScfMFFbzVgXLoDcisAX4ycmk9zdA1bpi9tAeSb8fBCkraAExj6qoyKcLewAWYc6jhnHjEQXlM6mfPKP09VcHmw_st8VdXjd1Hh9SkmYiyYqck10nlLOcy

cXZNxqniI2UNclpXjBi4AQMRsP-n-njnokjuP_nRCD-EFeyhR_2cByXxDPvqxiW-zTktzyKjprrqU8BAOdOa9IbNbX6JbTwJoFZRl74eRCZ4XOISEMBBwx8zEqkMcCik6zPPxzzl

“HERE THEY COME! FINAL STRAIGHTAWAY, CAN THIS KID KEEP THE LEAD AND WIN?!”

Beb4orX9v2JoC8vJ6ANsUHs-O_MzaXR5lvL04OiyiwQOuzJ5tPpOZTQvi8Cd0WPtGry6PcdmdAn6cY5T0Bg0gaUWeRKSLH8WzhP0Azj0bzusujMW8EJS7nwHvl8mztFIxc2EYN5V

???: Last push, little guy. If we win this, I’ll give you a good wash.

GvHkEJRxPcFKUlOX-ebguUa9hC_M57K4VvFpcvH-Ru_D1W5TtRnmsPt36W7RseuLNi6PdRFp579R71yDXCr0OFPk5O9CBxHv9o8CLD0sKN3ruseHhIRJp3H52a30x75ZnMP0p07-

vwpyjty0J3oCWmCorf1w6FM5peX3hKDTikqxKEMXViBixLbTQqz7EyG4C2Vd1CLNT80036_ZqXhinZTkLmGs4rX-pj0oEcE6blKhUZR10NGduy2GdZw6LfZrLJ8-K2Gjb7tgXrmN

SMi-tgCfVabiMCoP2FXoTtSH_YvWUDudQ-bnEheqGTRkYvSfwy-DOxAvbpSJ9ETOUjtAaMqhMdDU9U75GroVVxvi3O1c45XW6Yg04PvtTwecYBl9kFsUroP1Q9AObGHxrV21ygyi

ZR3xDis2ma3UB77Geg6192LnZluiswMPH7un_TqdFQbgnmP-Eoa8MXAEjoNsMd5pWqPAxQTYdNPiAEaugVna6QqMeD93p0CAHVHQrmziFPxK3r3_-uuSrrkU0bHoTxuXMUVha6oj

#2: Oh, come ON! I should’ve passed you a hundred feet ago!

65iXdkJ8ra_HFd3vWRJofuFObm0B77d0vgZTElK77Jhw9-LvOm6ykVNJxamvHVw-elkl5_FH9E84Kaf3709tfeEXrFCyd1USv-gj3SNieszMVr4GVB7oMSFtHJLc_SHUQ7jfR4ic

#2: Damn it. That’s it. I’ve lost to a crapbox.

znnrHKeIfaM2giOJ6SXS1Dsle8fAKFr8YVCyTG4uYPGskucVeKPhciqxBYpLij9Cg1uvwchY1fUvoenujlqSvbjzvC6C6s3UZsPGR0YJtxCwr_G-BPfG5fSUFWwAKYo8CbG0xcOK
Yi-XQQ9vYqdZz3bBIqOdUwo4ykbV-M9VCio0_am7PlI_pn_zVy1d0uqcaF-4OzElZEmT0xOjlqHyupv6mhsRBrzNfg4SkMAN98TsfB45oxV8-31PzZ8zcOqXSgJqF8g0BVBROLSB

“And this race is over! Our first winner is...Oh, what the hell? He didn’t even put in his name...Congrats to the kid in the Honda, I guess.”

???: What kind of half-arsed congratulations is that? Whatever.

Three days later…

Unknown road, Japan

BxAW88T6S7SYMuJYynlqCW5LyQE3Pov1P-8BRpcGnNgA_udnCic-P3S2Rj8r_ajNNpVtqwWDRUYTgxxfpdMNfwJ8Tuirh9hIu1dhV7SOjOtfef_sTuRn7G534cOMMsaY_FLRSaw1

???: How long have I been driving…? I need to get some sleep…

The teenager had been driving for ten hours. He was on a cross-country trek to track down a particular driver - the Brazilian journalist whose article resulted in him getting the Z-ACT.

GYBtMi1CzbQkTcnGU_bSIpwPxofbrJhwlIIWCfRQQ-DKyDJTXeZ0KZn2UbEw6rzQUY4JHjvwXUH1Gkb0HAsLONljO2gllkkKuvYQv9-RA-NtjkFq4R9kbIo_alyBTlfy6_ffHCny

URKvZxpzbEwyyQijUJuShl55E0gCYtWX39ZfaqZIvrz_oL-SciXdTAWy8Dk8gIVsEx_3F2BQhd1uRJ3FriXl1bXP2v0y1Gwb_-_FBHf6cwjPKAmziTbcu8TbtobW6s0KQq40bJMJ

???: At least the scenery is beautiful…

JGQqbcwOaSETkWl665jEJnQ3eaX6FF4BWSkTtMYDxx9lJ2d64T94xt-64ANVWo_wvSx7q855ow8m6qUSiKSwfj25d--38pgpwSMhDCE3_ftnmGJ0bGGTWUwV-beahVEmLfa2egOS

???: There’s the exit. Kanazawa isn’t far off.

An hour later…

liLYd_8z-_xKTqd1GNAWCsIBBRRr7RpPS6nN417YxGAyymK9ICqfIiHkeswDl2-wluwX2MmrM5dVaJA0UIiBiyl8orOelbooCcZ9nafN6wzK7Yk60_CELVx-7ilX1GOwyde5SJOv

LzVK7UBf4LBQSxCV6H3F1vwTK_0lH6JQfbI-32UX9YezibsdVbbOuxZDgMJv7W1W3ciIAp2vKl7MLh7Au3IIEpkTcueFJgibLx0-QkuG_9bqxRFY9KxRkTAgv-wKRRGVFyFirt-t

Z_rb1DYzYkuLdpzhMENml9jVWJku1HybTZox8iVDy2hDiWDPIHXQoQumZd7GSY7MzyhifSESXxzWmhuq4ArhN-vFO5OEJgL0PLOdVasVEgKhM5-_kCUVC2R7o_cQseK1QAfV5jKj

Dnodja1UFjfYYxdzP-9Ar1S8v9Sym85Rw1uz6I07jngTVS_VrMmdXxwrxpGhdCUsvgtpGgEb2fOaqbJe-U4ajKOSxD3ULd_yuoYA7ZeAAC0PcwK-VPLrJ2_p7hL7ocYBchI8B10D

h8YGaqHR-l4C7Vt5DEPLCJfxuIlqshfrofdwZrdPN6k7hrCxOVUbEJ9mDeN_oj2GXewGTDFahHsJDkSv8FLNrV4vL4B79GmGlbqDLvl7WWgTKvLXtaR1LGkaxPRtklaBUtWLEz6y

???: Here I am. I’ll get some sleep, and then…

The teenager chuckled softly and then took a deep breath as he dropped the car into 2nd gear and buzzed off to the closest hotel.

???: “Kenjiro Sato, Ryan Obelisk is here for you.”

THE END.
============
The Shadow Racers are gone. But wait, who's this new kid?
(Mini-arc involving @RCKakashi14 possibly. We will see.)
-Ob
Side note: I had to refresh my preview several times to make sure the images all worked.

I have plans for Kenjiro's story in Gran Turismo Sport. I'm writing a draft.

But for now, this will be his final entry for GT6.

35952426464_b7b1ea858a_c.jpg

36739652566_2fb2434bdf_c.jpg

35952422384_33031ea72f_c.jpg

36389974210_5ddaa97429_c.jpg

36389972010_ebb14d6449_c.jpg

36389969780_ae2d18881a_c.jpg

36389967450_cba2ee6c4e_c.jpg

36389965770_b6716d8b2a_c.jpg

36389964680_d435fcb5b4_c.jpg

36389962310_0ffc32b3be_c.jpg

This caps off the GT6 saga. Basically what you saw is just a summary of his quest. In GTS, Kenjiro will lean a bit on the villainous side.

See you in GTS!

Back