has anyone actually passed the WHOLE game???

• Thread starter GOLDBERG
  • 20 comments
Originally posted by danpollard
no but im about 75% through

I'm just over 50% through, I'm up to the bit where you have to lead the Cartel death squads to the Yakuza on Shoreside Vale, but the Yakuza keep getting killed (soft b*st*rds).

Any advice??

Originally posted by Brian P

I'm just over 50% through, I'm up to the bit where you have to lead the Cartel death squads to the Yakuza on Shoreside Vale, but the Yakuza keep getting killed (soft b*st*rds).

Any advice??

i honestly dont know. I passed it easily. You are jumping off that ramp aren't you. Otherwise i suspect they would get out of their cars to kill you. Just guessing though :confused:

i honestly dont know. I passed it easily. You are jumping off that ramp aren't you. Otherwise i suspect they would get out of their cars to kill you. Just guessing though :confused:

OMG I didn't, I thought you were supposed to get out and the Yakuza just shot them no wonder I can't past.

Thanks dan!!

Originally posted by Brian P

OMG I didn't, I thought you were supposed to get out and the Yakuza just shot them no wonder I can't past.

Thanks dan!!

k, theres about three cars to collect. Be careful that they stay with you. the drivers are real dumbasses :rolleyes:

they cant even navigate walls! Dip$hits :rolleyes: Its actually quite annoying

Yeah I just stop and wait at the yakuza place, and watch for them coming on the radar, so then when I get there I just jump off the ramp yeah. Then I take it the Yakuza blow up their car.

yeah, the screen rocks when they blow up. Mine couldnt even find me if i was round a corner. i had to wait for them to catch up all the time. One even got stuck INSIDE the Yakuza place.

youll pass that mission easily (if you haven't already)

I passed it last night, it was really easy, if I'd just thought of jumping off the ramp before. Again thanks dan!!

The Last Mission Leads You To Shoreside Vale In Which You ARe To Go To The Columbian Cartel Mansion.

Once There You Gotta Follow This Helicopter And Shoot It Down,

Once You do So you have completed the game and the ending is quite funny.

(I Beat The Game :D )

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
like i am talking everysingle mission, including taxi, police, ambulance ect..
Why don't you try to beat EVERY single taxi, police, ambulance etc. I'm sure you can just keep doing them forever until they finally stop letting you. Trust me. I've done it before. It's so cool. They give you 100,000 dollars plus all the mafia guys on the street die, so they won't shoot you. I swear. Then you'll be able to do super special secret missions in mafia cars. All you have to do is grab the guy in one, then try to fistfight him. And if he gets backup, just ignore them. All you have to do is fistfight.

Originally posted by GT3Maniac
Why don't you try to beat EVERY single taxi, police, ambulance etc. I'm sure you can just keep doing them forever until they finally stop letting you. Trust me. I've done it before. It's so cool. They give you 100,000 dollars plus all the mafia guys on the street die, so they won't shoot you. I swear. Then you'll be able to do super special secret missions in mafia cars. All you have to do is grab the guy in one, then try to fistfight him. And if he gets backup, just ignore them. All you have to do is fistfight.

Special Secret Missions?

Huh, What, Where, How?

Explain To Me.

Originally posted by epic
The Last Mission Leads You To Shoreside Vale In Which You ARe To Go To The Columbian Cartel Mansion.

Once There You Gotta Follow This Helicopter And Shoot It Down,

Once You do So you have completed the game and the ending is quite funny.

(I Beat The Game :D )

i did that ages ago, i meant do all the other stuff too.

Originally posted by GT3Maniac

ive got all the rewards (in other words completed) those, but it still lets me do them. Believe me, ive done 150+ fire missions, and over 100 taxi ones. And how do you do these Mafia missions (extra ones), as it sounds like you haven't actually been stopped from doing the taxi missions. Sorry to pick holes but you did say "...I'm sure you can..." and i really dont want to do them if i dont have to. I dont want to just keep on going through hundreds and hundreds unless i have to :rolleyes:

Back