J Jaywalker (Banned) Messages 2,479 Messages Rhinoafrica Jun 8, 2011 #1 In some cars I get a strange 'bongo drum' type sound as part of the overall car sound. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it maybe my disc/system? Or should I maybe change to a better brand whisky?
In some cars I get a strange 'bongo drum' type sound as part of the overall car sound. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it maybe my disc/system? Or should I maybe change to a better brand whisky?
seadog777 Premium Messages 3,014 Iskandar Messages seadog777 Jun 8, 2011 #2 ....or lay off the whacky backy.....
tw34kfr34ky Premium Messages 192 Messages tw34kfr34ky Jun 8, 2011 #3 maybe the previous owner left a drumset in your trunk
PhillGuy Messages 376 Kingston, ON Messages Phillguy Jun 8, 2011 #4 I know what you are talking about. It happens in cars like the 458. It drives me crazy and I won't drive these cars because if it.
I know what you are talking about. It happens in cars like the 458. It drives me crazy and I won't drive these cars because if it.