Has anyone tried this yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ferdia
  • 8 comments
  • 1,074 views
Messages
201
Messages
Ferdbags
Messages
Ferdbags
I'm in work at the moment so can't attempt it myself. I recall before the trade ban was temporarily lifted, we could still gift 1m+ cars to other accounts on our own PS3.

Anyone tried this after the ban was reinstated?
 
Yes I have tried and still just one per console per day for me. There have been threads and claims of people being able to send cars from each account on their own ps3 but Im not aware if this is true or not. Im sure you can find these threads if u so desire by searching.
 
Yes I have tried and still just one per console per day for me. There have been threads and claims of people being able to send cars from each account on their own ps3 but Im not aware if this is true or not. Im sure you can find these threads if u so desire by searching.

And you've sent +1m yeah?
 
Yes I have tried and still just one per console per day for me. There have been threads and claims of people being able to send cars from each account on their own ps3 but Im not aware if this is true or not. Im sure you can find these threads if u so desire by searching.

We cant from our console , we have 3 accounts mine my wife's and my little boys but we can only send one car per that console per day 👎
 
I think what he is trying to figure out is if you can still send million plus cars to accounts on the same ps3, Cause I also recall that people were saying they were able to send these cars to accounts on the same ps3 before the trade ban was lifted. I hope this is still possible, I would have to check after the reset.
 
I think what he is trying to figure out is if you can still send million plus cars to accounts on the same ps3, Cause I also recall that people were saying they were able to send these cars to accounts on the same ps3 before the trade ban was lifted. I hope this is still possible, I would have to check after the reset.

Yes exactly. Still 3 more hours before I can go home and try again. I'm very keen to see wither myself and my brother can still trade amongst ourselves.
 
When the limit was on before I could NOT send million plus cars to a 2nd account.
 
I think what he is trying to figure out is if you can still send million plus cars to accounts on the same ps3, Cause I also recall that people were saying they were able to send these cars to accounts on the same ps3 before the trade ban was lifted. I hope this is still possible, I would have to check after the reset.

Most likely this was blocked, this change was obviously aimed at dupers, so for them to stop you from trading with others, but allow you to dupe? I doubt it.
 
Back