Has anything happened with the GT/FIA partnership yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter John_Marsten
  • 9 comments
  • 933 views
Messages
549
Australia
Where i'm at
Messages
xmalcolmpowderx
I have not heard of anything to come of this.
 
As I mentioned in another thread, we all know it's supposed to start 2015, but I find interesting to see what features are being developed for that FIA and if we're all gonna have access to them. What I mean is appart from new cars (GT3 full please ) I can't imagine FIA stewards taking notes with pencil and paper and many things related to that, so I think PD will make some replay or streaming features that hopefully we'll all be able to enjoy like in GTP streamed races.
I don't know... Anyone would like to speculate a bit? (I know that is a dangerous game...)
 
if i remember correctly, an article talked about the tracks following the FIA regulamentations so , worst case scenario it will be just a championship.
Not that i complain though.
 
if i remember correctly, an article talked about the tracks following the FIA regulamentations so , worst case scenario it will be just a championship.
Not that i complain though.

Yeah, but they said the final race will be supervised by FIA stewards and again if it is a multi race championship with points and stuff, they will have to develop new board features to keep track of everytjing and I.mention the replay stuff because I can't think the final race will be on a regular lobby with severs stewards in as watchers.... I really don't know, just what I think and hopefully those gauges will have some use related to this.....
 
Back