Has GT6 been abandoned by PD?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by ukfan758, Mar 21, 2014.

?

Do you think GT6 has been Abandoned?

1. Yes

36.8%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. Maybe

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forzaturismo

forzaturismo

This new feature will be use by the minority of players.

lGNAl likes this.
  2. 86Debris86

86Debris86

3. LMSCorvetteGT2

LMSCorvetteGT2

Yes because the number that equates to is so massive, but I guess being rational and not some dogmatic fan that would have us assign our undying allegiance rather than critical fanship is blowing it out of proportion:indiff:. If it were a feature representative of the full scale fan base then sure complaining about this long known main feature would be blowing it out of proportion. Defending it like it's nothing as if we insulted your mother...now that's blowing it out of proportion.

4. lazywolfe

lazywolfe

You're reading it very strictly, like I said. And by that reading you're correct. I read it more loosely. Meaning focusing on GT7 hurts GT6 and could potentially postpone (further annoying some fans) or eliminate some (maybe all) content from being released. Neglect, more than abandonment.

And I still think that's possible. We'll never know if some DLC meant for May is now pushed to October (or never released), due to focusing on GT7.

5. MrSulu

MrSulu

And exactly how many GT6 players do you think that applies to? 10? maybe 20?

The multi minitor support update was bad enough that would cost a few grand to set up, may be of use to maybe 1 in 10,000 players.

This on the other hand requires what some people consider an entire years income, and is more like 1 in a million.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  6. Vagabond

Vagabond Staff Emeritus

Since it seems that another update is imminent, albeit an apparently minor one, it does answer the primary question this thread asks.... doesn't it?

Aero2000, FussyFez, ukfan758 and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.