Has Laguna Seca just been leaked?

• Thread starter Cssgareth
  • 541 comments
Number 1 for me was Spa, Number 2 is Laguna Seca....if I am right in assuming the original tracks are being saved for the main GT series then I have every track I want in this game now. Monaco would be nice but it's not that fun to race as theres basically 2 overtaking spots for the whole lap.

Number 1 and 2 right. But I need Silverstone as number 3. Then this game is complete

Never found it to be an interesting circuit at all, it's got one famous corner and that's it, the rest is very below average. It's great that we keep getting new content, just a shame it's not something completely new.
Errr. Tell me one single track where all corners are "famous" or great, and not "average".

Also besides the corkscrew this track has plenty uniqueness in it. The start/finish straight with the downhill part, the uphill section going into the corkscrew, the downhill part after the corkscrew... its a quite special and different track compared to most.

Last edited:
Quality over quantity - literally.

That’s a decision PD made and boy did it pay off.

They subtracted clutter and added polish, polish and more polish.

Have you tried the daily races? There is your clutter. I'm mainly talking about the penalty system. PD needs to work with some of these AI firms in order to dish out penalties that fit the racing crime, not blanket penalties that can be exploited. Otherwise, PD's approach of not throwing 7 different tweaked versions of the same car has paid off.

Man, what are we supposed to complain about now?

This.
curved-arrow-icon-14.jpg

One of my first races on Project Cars 2 was at Imola. And it would be a great addition to GTS.

Great circuit. Wonderful addition!
I wonder if we will ever have Watkins Glen in GT Sport.

If that happened, I'd have to have both layouts, GP & NASCAR (short).

It's hardly like FM7 has 'standard cars' like GT 5 & 6 or has multiple versions of the same car though.
Anyway I'm happy for GT players for Laguna Seca's return, it's one of my all time favourite tracks.

"When a man is tired of Laguna Seca, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson, 1777
George Washington inaugurated it?

Latest Posts

Back