Odd as you don't mention talking about terrestrial tv only in your posts at all, in fact you specifically mention cable.
That you are wanting to focus on one line rather than the fact (and it is) that the range, size of content and variety of motorsport has never been greater on UK tv.
As such it is nonsense to claim the opposite, you may wish to feel offense at the term , that is not in my control, you could get offended by any of the alternates. Just as you came across as rude to another member for your drifting comments.
At what point did I mention I was talking solely about sat/cable? It isn't my fault thst just because I mentioned cable tv that you've presumed to think that is what I was talking about. As for focusing on one line, yes I am as it's the one line in which you are telling me I am talking nonsense about.
Nor is it a fact there is more motorsport broadcast on British tv now than there ever was. If you're included sat/cable, then yes, there is more available. But, if like I was talking about, you are refering to (what most class as) terrestrial tv, i.e. BBC, ITV, CH4, CH5, then you are 100% wrong as hsv010 attests to that in an above post!
Where on non-sat/cable tv can you turn the tv on to watch a round of rally cross, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, moto cross, full rally coverage (ice, tarmac or dirt), truck racing..... Would you like me to go on? All these things, I was able to watch every weekend on tv in the 80's and early 90's, so please, don't try and make an idiot of me. For all you know, I may well have been walking this earth alot longer than you!
I'm leaving this entire forum, for the same reasons I don't usually post on any forum. There's far too many snot nosed oiks on here who think they are Gods gift to all things motorsport and know more than everybody else, moderators included. The crazy comments about Ferrari making a rally car proves my point (a car that was made before most users on here were even born)!