Have you been to any GT5 track in real life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xX_F Alonso_Xx
  • 127 comments
  • 9,618 views

xX_F Alonso_Xx

(Banned)
Messages
608
Messages
mu675
^^ As title suggests.

I've been to the London track as I live quite close to it. I also went to Switzerland and Eiger Nordwand last year. It is perfectly represented in GT5 although in real life it's just grass lol.
 
No, GT5 tracks, but I've been to Hockenheim, which should have been in it.
 
Been to Daytona numerous times for the Rolex 24. Driven the track a few times as well.
 
I was all lined up to go to Indy in 2006 for the Formula 1 race but at the last minute my ride backed out. I was pretty angry.
 
since the Nordschleife isnt that far away i have been there numerous times .. driven it too :D
 
since the Nordschleife isnt that far away i have been there numerous times .. driven it too :D

I'm hoping to go to the Nordschleife soon. I can't drive yet but surely it will be a blast to drive my mum's Vauxhall Corsa on the'ring. :dopey:
 
Been to Nurburgring Nordschleife
been around it 4 times + once in a ring Taxi
 
I haven't been able to visit any race track yet:(
 
since the Nordschleife isnt that far away i have been there numerous times .. driven it too :D

Ditto, and I crashed on it lol

DSCF0146.jpg

picture.php


With the crash damage lol
 
I've been on the Laguna Seca circuit. Not driven on it :P
 
Used to live in Santa Cruz. So I've been to Laguna Seca many times. Even pedaled my beach cruiser around the circuit a number of times...
 
Went to Cape Ring the other day. Going around the loop de loop was just as ridiculous in real life as in the game.
 
Please tell me you're being sarcastic...
 
Been to Daytona for the AMA Daytona 200 a few times. Been to Nurburgring 10 years ago to watch a couple races (speedway & back country) and did one lap on it with a co-worker. Good times! 👍
 
Went to Cape Ring the other day. Going around the loop de loop was just as ridiculous in real life as in the game.
:lol:
I went to Trial Mountain, but unfortunately I flipped my dad's Ford Transit on the last turn. I took a sniper which killed the monkey, and a rocket laucher which killed the loch ness monster, and a BB gun which sick the fishermans.
 
Went to Pikes Peak for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago and.... oooooooooooo... that's right....
 
I went to Monza a couple of years ago. It was fantastic
 
I went to Le Mans last year, the week before the 24hrs. Was wandering round the Bugatti track area all day, then around the road bit (and a naughty walk round mulsanne chicanes) that evening. It was truly amazing! Especially as some single seat formula cars were going round the short track! Standing on the Dunlop bridge as they go under it, the noise was AMAZING!!!
 
I live a little over an hour away from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and have been there more times than I can count. I went to the first 10 Brickyard 400's, 3 F1 races, 3 500's and 2 MotoGP races. I've walked on part of the oval and driven my car and motorcycle on parts of the road course. It's representation in GT5 is absolutely spot-on. When I'm driving the track(s) in the game I can point out different places I've sat for races, both in the stands and the infield. It even has the giant watertower outside of Indy Turn 2 that says "Speedway" on it. When I see that in the game, I really feel like I'm there. 👍
 
haven't been to any really thats in GT5 :( but Laguna Seca, Nurgurgring and a few others are on my list to visit before i die anyway
 
Never been to any of them, or any race track at all.
 
2 years ago i was in London and checked the route of the gt5 circuit. Amazing, everything was perfectly rebuild!

Last year i drove on the Nordschleife with my brother. We drove a Vectra B, one of the best things ive done in life =D

This year i will drive on the Nordschleife again :-P
 
Been through the London streets represented in the game but as it's a fictional 'race circuit' then that doesn't count. Driven the 'Ring twice and been going to the Le Mans 24 since 2003 every year so i've managed to appreciate both of the games variations of the tracks and i can tell you, it used to be so much better pre-Audi-sanitisation. Getting rid of the old fire station at the end of the pits was a crime, it used to have a little garden area on top and made for fantastic, uncrowded viewing. Now it's all soulless buildings, trams and yellow and blue paint on the track side. Still can't believe they got rid of Houx Annexe and the roundabout shennanigans that went hand in hand with it for the sake of a bloody tram station.
 
Been to monza :) Done a track event in an F430 through my work last March As a competition Prize :)

I've been to both rome and madrid. I've been on parts of where the track replicates but that was before i even know it was a track lol.

1 track i am dissapointed about that i wanted to see was silverstone :( i hammered a friends gallardo Superleggera around that and hoped it would be in gt5 :(
 
I've been to:

- Monza
- Daytona
- Indianapolis (x7)
- Laguna Seca (x2)
- Nürburgring

Either for races or just to see the track (off season). I've actually been to the Nürburgring twice. But poor planning on my part meant it was close to the public on both occasions. My intention was to take my own car around the track. :indiff:

I've also been in the area/locations of:
- London
- Rome
- Eiger
 
Nope but i'm going to the Monaco GP this year!
 
Back