Have you been to any GT5 track in real life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xX_F Alonso_Xx
  • 127 comments
  • 9,619 views
Going to my 6th Indy 500 next month, but I grew up in central Indiana.
 
Last edited:
Indy for five Brickyards, an F1 event, and one 500. Plan on attending the 500 and the Brickyard again this year.
 
Went to the last US Grand Prix at Indy (road course). Those F1 cars are un-real :drool:👍
 
I've been to the Nurburgring and Monaco and having spent some time in London know the area the track is based on also. I guess Rome counts too though I only spent a few days there and it doesn't seem as clear to me.
 
Daytona. But I have Sebring Raceway about 5 mins away. Forza has this track...WAIT, WHAT?
 
Been to Laguna Seca 3x for the MotoGP and will likely be back again for ALMS in September.
 
I've been at and on the Nordschleife twice :)
20-25 april I'm there again, 5 days Nordschleife fun:sly:
Ow yeah :sly:
Good weather, nice cars and 20 laps around the ring in the MR2 ;)

IMG_4341.jpg

NS2.jpg
 
Back