Have you got your PS2 yet?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 35 comments
Havent got the Ps2 yet, but when I do, the first game will be GT3.   It will be the only game Ill probably get for a while.   Id like to own the Xbox so I can play Munches Odyssey.  Its the sequel to the Abes Odyssey adventures.  They are some great games.  

Quote: from True Drifta on 1:33 pm on July 3, 2001[br]I need to clean out my collection, I've got about 50 games and only play maybe 6 or 7. I could get and easy $80 - $90 for my extras. That's another PS2 game for me. I think I'm gonna wait and get GT3 and Twisted Metal Black.
  What games do you have Drifta?
I got my PS2 like 2 days after release.There were only 3 left!
 The only games i have are nascar2001 and smugglers run,well for the PS2 anyway.I`m happy with nascar2001 but it could`ve had better graphics and smugglers run aint that great.I should get GT3 in the next day or so and i want twisted metal black

There r only 2 genre of gaming that I throughly enjoy. Racing of course (my 1st was Grand Prix - arceade version) & RPG - talk about a bucket load of advanture. I still hav to buy Final Fantasy 9. But I will buy GT3 1st. No,I don't hav a PS2 yet but will hpoefully get it Christmas time. Did u see the PS2 GT3 package. Looks awesome. Over here its selling 4 US$325.00. Talk about temptation!

how i have ps2.
well i used the college money from my parent and i bought from my friend cuz he doesn't want it. i pay him 200 first and i pay another 120 later on. i was happy than ever.

Back