Have you got your PS2 yet?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Jordan, Jun 21, 2001.

1. misnblu

misnblu Staff Emeritus

Havent got the Ps2 yet, but when I do, the first game will be GT3.   It will be the only game Ill probably get for a while.   Id like to own the Xbox so I can play Munches Odyssey.  Its the sequel to the Abes Odyssey adventures.  They are some great games.  

2. robisme

robisme

Hi, yes I have one too, about 3 months now, it was a must buy for GT3 :)

3. gearbrain

gearbrain

What games do you have Drifta?
    I got my PS2 like 2 days after release.There were only 3 left!
     The only games i have are nascar2001 and smugglers run,well for the PS2 anyway.I`m happy with nascar2001 but it could`ve had better graphics and smugglers run aint that great.I should get GT3 in the next day or so and i want twisted metal black

4. gearbrain

gearbrain

Ok.Just making sure it still works.lol

5. Daniel2

Daniel2

There r only 2 genre of gaming that I throughly enjoy. Racing of course (my 1st was Grand Prix - arceade version) & RPG - talk about a bucket load of advanture. I still hav to buy Final Fantasy 9. But I will buy GT3 1st. No,I don't hav a PS2 yet but will hpoefully get it Christmas time. Did u see the PS2 GT3 package. Looks awesome. Over here its selling 4 US$325.00. Talk about temptation!

6. whiteFang2k2

whiteFang2k2

how i have ps2.
    well i used the college money from my parent and i bought from my friend cuz he doesn't want it. i pay him 200 first and i pay another 120 later on. i was happy than ever.