imported_rik19 Messages 3,162 southport Apr 2, 2018 #1 Only saw these last night, flipping wow... The talent of some people...amazing..
syntex123 Staff Emeritus Messages 5,077 Tønsberg, Norway Messages syntex123 Messages Syntex260Z Apr 3, 2018 #2 Link to his profile? I'm too lazy to search him up.
imported_rik19 Messages 3,162 southport Apr 4, 2018 #3 syntex123 Link to his profile? I'm too lazy to search him up. Click to expand... It`s in the pictures above.
syntex123 Link to his profile? I'm too lazy to search him up. Click to expand... It`s in the pictures above.
Nuschel01 Enjoy Car Life Premium Messages 6,749 Fürstentum Lippe Messages GTP_Nuschel Apr 4, 2018 #4 imported_rik19 It`s in the pictures above. Click to expand... You need a workaround to get to somebody's profile you're not following or friends with tho. Here you go, @syntex123
imported_rik19 It`s in the pictures above. Click to expand... You need a workaround to get to somebody's profile you're not following or friends with tho. Here you go, @syntex123
syntex123 Staff Emeritus Messages 5,077 Tønsberg, Norway Messages syntex123 Messages Syntex260Z Apr 4, 2018 #5 Nuschel01 You need a workaround to get to somebody's profile you're not following or friends with tho. Here you go, @syntex123 Click to expand... Exactly. And searching around in the Discovery section to find a person instead of a decal/livery/image can be hard. Haha. Thank you!
Nuschel01 You need a workaround to get to somebody's profile you're not following or friends with tho. Here you go, @syntex123 Click to expand... Exactly. And searching around in the Discovery section to find a person instead of a decal/livery/image can be hard. Haha. Thank you!
craw4dm Messages 173 The Hawkeye State Messages craw4dm Apr 9, 2018 #6 My jaw stayed perfectly positioned.
[Nor]MclarenF1 Messages 2,281 Moss Messages hoydeskrekk Apr 10, 2018 #7 I've seen guys on the forum here putting out waaaaay better work than this.
polizei Messages 1,068 Raleigh, NC Messages booch16 Apr 10, 2018 #8 [Nor]MclarenF1 I've seen guys on the forum here putting out waaaaay better work than this. Click to expand... Yeah I mean, unless you're a huge Terminator fan?
[Nor]MclarenF1 I've seen guys on the forum here putting out waaaaay better work than this. Click to expand... Yeah I mean, unless you're a huge Terminator fan?
Mubble Messages 910 United Kingdom Apr 21, 2018 #9 Aren't they simply existing images just dropped on to the car with no skill involved? Create those liveries pixel by pixel and I'll be impressed.
Aren't they simply existing images just dropped on to the car with no skill involved? Create those liveries pixel by pixel and I'll be impressed.
Victoria H Messages 303 Brazil Apr 21, 2018 #10 More like .svg compression skills. His liveries are still pretty good though. Last edited: Apr 21, 2018