Help me find the Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S. Version '00

• Thread starter drsid202
  • 148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driftster... EVERY major luxury company in the world over powers their cars... BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Infiniti, AUDI... and so on.

Does anyone need a Luxury sedan that has 300+ Hp? Not really. I'm sorry, but your claim that the G35 is some how different from the 3 Series BMW or the IS300 is funny to say the least. Low drag only means Nissan put alittle more thought into that aspect over the style aspect.

And perhaps it has something to do with technology as well then? The US companies are still using the Hemi likes its a big miracle engine... 50 year old technolgy... yay? I think not... Most domestic cars have progessed marginally technologically...

That, and Japanese cars have more of an International racing history I believe than US cars do... most people think US racing and then think NASCAR... oh yay :P

Driftster

So the G35 is a luxury car? It's not a luxurious sports car? Well that has to be the first luxyry car with the lowest drag coefficient of any average car in production. Or the 280hp and 270 ft lbs with optional AWD. Luxury to the bone.

that still doesn't justify
22 NSX's
19 Rx7's
18 evo's
56 Skylines
20 WRX STi's
and
25 NSX's
ummm, wow, 22 NSXs and 25 NSXs? sounds serious =-/

Get over it. I'm fairly sure your numbers are nothing but guesses, which makes it kind of pointless to even post it.

Up and running ---------)>

💡i've UPDATE edited the beginning..when theres new important leads ill post it.. 💡
drive safe, just like a maniac at 2 in tha mornin. latez! :cheers:

For anyone wanting to know the actual amount of each car, simply go to the official GT4 site, download the PDF and count. Very simple.

And yes, there are over 50 skylines in the game. Can we get back to topic now please?

I think we've pretty much determined where to obtain the Trueno SS so isnt the topic exhausted?

On the note of the skylines, i could give 2 s***s about all the new ones, I like the old school cars. I have only seen the r31 GTS-R once in the used car lot and never again (I check every week). does anyone else have this car besides me? I was wondering if there were any other colors than the dark blue on the one i have.

Okay, big deal, there are "50" skylines, if you don't care about them, why ***** about it? I've seen some people use the argument of "well, it takes away from development of other cars!" which really holds no water, once the model is there it takes a matter of minutes to make the special MNP ones, Nur, etc. if you are seeing 50 different skylines then they have done their jobs. Why? because it's more content.

RoxxorJoorSoxxo
ummm, wow, 22 NSXs and 25 NSXs? sounds serious =-/

Get over it. I'm fairly sure your numbers are nothing but guesses, which makes it kind of pointless to even post it.

Nope, every number is real counted them myself, and yes I mentioned 22 NSX's first, but I left out ACURA, i forgot to go back and delete the first # of NSX'S so there's 25...

And actually it would take away from the development of other cars, considering you have to code the handeling difference in the skyline with a 20mm sway bar and the one with the 25mm swaybar, which is rediculous. And if they DIDN'T do those subtle changes in the car, then why bother put 50+ in in the first place if you're just going to BS around with new paintjobs.

And how do you know how long it takes to make a new skyline? Did you work for them? Do you know the exact time it takes to draft a new front fascia? do you know how much time it takes to get the front downforce foils to look right? No you don't, so don't just GUESS on time issues.

That's the great thing about 3D modelling, you don't have to go back and completely redraw the car just to change something small. It takes very little time to change things on a 3d Model and get it looking right. Also, have you even looked at all the "different" r34s? Obviously you are ignorant to the fact that they all use the same front bumper except for maybe the tuner ones. The BIGGEST difference in the different R34's visually, IS THE HOOD, THAT IS IT!
Please. Get over it. The game is out, nothing you can do. There are so many of these cars because it's a japanese game.

RoxxorJoorSoxxo
That's the great thing about 3D modelling, you don't have to go back and completely redraw the car just to change something small. It takes very little time to change things on a 3d Model and get it looking right. Also, have you even looked at all the "different" r34s? Obviously you are ignorant to the fact that they all use the same front bumper except for maybe the tuner ones. The BIGGEST difference in the different R34's visually, IS THE HOOD, THAT IS IT!
Please. Get over it. The game is out, nothing you can do. There are so many of these cars because it's a japanese game.

You've got to be the most bull headed person on this forum, keep on flaming big guy.

The best part is he completly proved my point. He said there was little or no difference in the cars, so why are there 50+

And I think the two or so of you that just keep going back to the "It's a japanese game that's why" just need to stop, that's the corniest reasoning behind there being so many of one car i've heard yet.

Driftster
He said there was little or no difference in the cars, so why are there 50+

He said they were the same cosmetically... the SS-II Celica ST-202 and the GT-4 Celica ST-205 have minor cosmetic differences, but massive performance...

Driftster
And I think the two or so of you that just keep going back to the "It's a japanese game that's why" just need to stop, that's the corniest reasoning behind there being so many of one car i've heard yet.

Doesn't matter if it is corny if its true. They coulda rolled dice, and as stupid as it maybe, if thats why, thats why. It makes sense that they would have Japanese cars in a Japanese game.

And don't think I like Skylines... they are big, fat, massive over rated cars. But they are in the game. So deal.

And those who dont beleive me ... that ae 101 i had it redone afterwards... So meh if u dont beleive me .... (Btw im Japanese so i get my toys for cheap ^_^ In japanese..--- Namen nayo.

Eze_Sideways
And those who dont beleive me ... that ae 101 i had it redone afterwards... So meh if u dont beleive me .... (Btw im Japanese so i get my toys for cheap ^_^ In japanese..--- Namen nayo.
Post up a pic of your car, with the hood popped and a sign that has your GTP name and some sort of message.

K ^_^ I do it tomorrow when theres light ^_^ Cuz its preety night timish here.. lol

11:25 pm.. dont worry ill post em soon
Eze_Sideways out

Eze_Sideways
Alright U asked for my cars pic... here it comes.. ^_^ As proof as ownership I also own the coupe and put that in it as well as far as my neet ae92. f-f

http://img96.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img96&image=snewbaby6xm.jpg -Engine up close

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/3360/inside8hn.jpg -Engine

http://img131.exs.cx/img131/3992/ae8619rl.jpg -My sweet Car ^_^

Like i promised.. I dunt know if these links will work first timer here with image shack. if any problems contact me.. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 :sly:

I really hate to be a jerk. But that doesn't prove that you own the car. That could be a picture you found online or whatever. I like what Der Alta said earlier. Put YOURSELF in the picture and have a sign saying for GTP and the date. Then I'll believe you.

OMG, i found mine today. I'm about 590days into the game and i look in the used car ever so often looking for rare cars. I found this hacki roku today along with a very rare bathurst RX7 i bought both. Drifts very well and comes with racing suspension. Very nice
Here it is
AE86ShuichiShigeno.jpg

Eze_Sideways
Alright U asked for my cars pic... here it comes.. ^_^ As proof as ownership I also own the coupe and put that in it as well as far as my neet ae92. f-f

Like i promised.. I dunt know if these links will work first timer here with image shack. if any problems contact me.. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 :sly:

Nice try genius, that car is Right Hand Drive.

Swift
I really hate to be a jerk. But that doesn't prove that you own the car. That could be a picture you found online or whatever. I like what Der Alta said earlier. Put YOURSELF in the picture and have a sign saying for GTP and the date. Then I'll believe you.
werd

Eze_Sideways

cool.... how many HP does it make? what's the redline? what's the rims brand called?

his japanese, Ive seen Left hand drive cars in australia, (suppose to be right hand) so im sure there are right hand drives in america too

Considering those look like different engines (and not just from the Valve covers), and the difference in picture quality and size... makes me VERY suspicious...

Care to give info on your setup then? Like suspension setup and info on your engine? What car did the engine come out of, what systems does it have, and other things as well? I'm quite curious actually...

Azuremen
Considering those look like different engines (and not just from the Valve covers), and the difference in picture quality and size... makes me VERY suspicious...

Care to give info on your setup then? Like suspension setup and info on your engine? What car did the engine come out of, what systems does it have, and other things as well? I'm quite curious actually...
werd.

the car also has longer throttle bodies in the picture in the car the one where they are SHINEY they are short why change out most of the parts in the motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back