Help me find the Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S. Version '00

• Thread starter drsid202
  • 148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small_Fryz
his japanese, Ive seen Left hand drive cars in australia, (suppose to be right hand) so im sure there are right hand drives in america too

Yeah, there's probably about 10.

I don't know if it is just my lack of skills ( >_< ) or the SS handles better than a lot of cars i drove. I could never win a 160+ A-Spec point race at the beginning with cars around the same horsepower, but when I got the SS it seemed to just hug those corners at speeds i didn't even think i could take them. At first, I got it thinking " Ah Shnap! Initial D fools!11," but after driving it, the lower horsepower and tight handling allows me to win high A-spec points.... that seems like a good quality about it .... but then again, i have no skill >_<

You guys.... I clearly stated.. that i had 101 at one point and then i had it redone - Remasked with the covers and had it engine pressure blasted... Its called maintaing a car.. And for people that say its a right hand in us ITS CALLED IMPORTING... Ive got 2 other cars that are right hand side.. and no i didnt find those pics off the net.. urr.. has it occured to u people that u cant find these pics off the net.. Right ... Cuz their of my car... I dont care if u beleive me or not.. Ill tell u what i have my car at.. I HAVE.... Normal Panda type body paint scheme... No stickers. I have apex'i Exhaust Watanabe rims 15' I stripped the back no more back seats no more iner back panels. Lightend it.. Tinted the windows.. Engine - Ae101 from a 1994 Trueno BZR From japan in a junk yard.. thats why it was all dirty in that pic.. And then i had it remasked in japan.. Also have stillen shocks springs the whole package i have momo steering wheel.. New cluster from Sprinter Apex Trueno originally had 16 valve. sports package was in a junkyard.. so i took the kouki taillights Recaro seats All this stuff cost me about 6 gs to get . preety cheap .. considering that the engine alone is 2 g's and all the other goodies i got cheap because my cuzin works at a tuner shop in japan.. he imports and exports cars from us Australia Uk... (Like i said i dont care if u beleive or not) Im happy with what i got... and i will post pics soon .. that i dont have a camera.. I had my cellphone aswell .. but i thought to myself after viewing one of members saying its a different how did he say it "Picture Quality" .. so Im gonna buy me that kodak 7 Mp Camera. and then ill show but in due time..I may be Japanese but heh .. Since everylast penny i have goes into my machines.. Sorry i meant Toys.. ^_^ Then ill cash my next pay check this upcomin monday . and ill have the pics by wednesday or thrusday I work I got to school . I dont lay around in message boards and debate weather the car is different or who has it who doesnt have it or what the settings in ur car are to prove things.. but in this case ill make an exception i want to prove to u guys my point and ull get it.. Just give me time. is all i ask .. Patience is the key to success.. I dont remember where i got that from but its quoting my dad ^_^ AZN PERSUAZN ^_^ ... G'Night all.

Driftster
that still doesn't justify
22 NSX's
19 Rx7's
18 evo's
56 Skylines
20 WRX STi's
and
25 NSX's

Mmmmm 56 Skylines :D

I fell in love with the Skyline R32 when it came out, awesome car to look at, and incredible power, R33 was cool to, but to similar to the 32, then the 34 came out and omg..

When i 1st saw the R34 it was in a movie i grabbed from the net (saw the title "Skyline vs Porsche") and when i saw it, the Skyline fever realy hit me, my god what a awesome car..to bad il never drive one :(

That all those kiddies find the R34 roxor because it was in that sucky movie 2 fast 2 furious that's their choice, Its the same with all the people who find Initial D so cool they want all those weird looking Trueno`s (yes i bought the Shuichi Shigeno version to, but that's cos i think it rocks in the Touge Challenges on the Best motoring dvd`s not because of a sucky cartoon :P)

Anyways not all people who find the Skyline gorgeous are ricer lovers, there are people who love Skylines long before it was in NFSU and 2 Fast..and that hate..Lancers and NSX`s... (me)

Im sure that if one of you loved the Corvette and all variants of it were in GT4 you wouldn't be posting on this board that its ridiculous that GT4 has that many Vette`s..

I WANT THAT TRUENO.

my fav in gt3, still is.

When you start racing the trueno against the Japanese race cars, castrol supra etc,

it starts to get entertaining, and challenging. Fav is the tokyo race course in gt3.

When you rally with this car its is the best.

Cant wait to start rallying with this in gt4, now that i know where to get it.

I find it a bit funny that we still talking about this...:) It's cool, I understand that new people are coming in all the time. It's just kinda funny to me. :lol:

i have a trueno blah blah im the coolest! hahaha i didnt know they made that model corrola in 91 lol. talkabout whatever in here i dont give 2 shpits. Ive seen plenty of right hand drive cars in America they're not that rare. oh yea and this thread has been
💡 UPDATED!! 💡

PAL version

Day 140 - 147 (cycle 20)
Day 196 - 103 (cycle 28)

hope this helps fellow PAL users.

194GVan
I think we've pretty much determined where to obtain the Trueno SS so isnt the topic exhausted?

On the note of the skylines, i could give 2 s***s about all the new ones, I like the old school cars. I have only seen the r31 GTS-R once in the used car lot and never again (I check every week). does anyone else have this car besides me? I was wondering if there were any other colors than the dark blue on the one i have.

I've got the black one. I only saw it once in my used car lot and I'm up to day 744 and have not seen it again. Are u talking about the 87' model right? I like that car it handles nicely and has a nice *drone* burbling noise from the exhaust. Cool car 👍

Btw, this thread is trip man. Everyone getting so upset about the Skylines lol + that other funny guy who said there was 22 NSX's and 25 NSX's hehehe good one 👍 :D

Im still searching for the SS Trueno. Which used car lot do I look in? 80's or early 90's?

dimi108
Im still searching for the SS Trueno. Which used car lot do I look in? 80's or early 90's?

if you read the very first post in this thread - infact, one of the very first lines in this thread, you would see that it appears in the late 90's lot (used car showroom II) near the bottom of the list
it appears with the other '00 model year cars

:)

TankSpanker
if you read the very first post in this thread - infact, one of the very first lines in this thread, you would see that it appears in the late 90's lot (used car showroom II) near the bottom of the list
it appears with the other '00 model year cars

:)

Sweet 👍
Thanks for your reply!
I saw how it said used car lot II but I was thinking is that early 90's or late 90's. Hmmm nevermind. I haven't come across it at all yet. I've baught the two black race cars (Maza 787B and the Nissan one) but no Trueno as of yet :indiff: Ive got the PAL version btw.
Argh hope it comes up soon :grumpy:

dimi108
Sweet 👍
Thanks for your reply!
I saw how it said used car lot II but I was thinking is that early 90's or late 90's. Hmmm nevermind. I haven't come across it at all yet. I've baught the two black race cars (Maza 787B and the Nissan one) but no Trueno as of yet :indiff: Ive got the PAL version btw.
Argh hope it comes up soon :grumpy:

the SS version should appear around the 98 section or around there, hmmm, if u got the black race car, u should of came by it before.

Drifter5
the SS version should appear around the 98 section or around there, hmmm, if u got the black race car, u should of came by it before.

Think so? You reckon it'll come up again? I must have missed it I was mainly looking for it in the 80's used car lot :banghead:
When the colour comes up on the left hand side agianst it, is the colour white with black under it? (just so I can spot it out easier if it ever appears again)

dimi108
Think so? You reckon it'll come up again? I must have missed it I was mainly looking for it in the 80's used car lot :banghead:
When the colour comes up on the left hand side agianst it, is the colour white with black under it? (just so I can spot it out easier if it ever appears again)

yes the color should be white on top and black on bottom

Small_Fryz
PAL version

Day 140 - 147 (cycle 20) Day 840 - 847 (cycle 20)
Day 196 - 103 (cycle 28) Day 896 - 903 (cycle 28)

hope this helps fellow PAL users.

here, PAL days

for all of the Initial D fans (like me, lol) here are ways to re-create the cars:

Tak: U already know, lol

Iggy: '83 Levin w/o oil change and no mods and traction and ASM's off

Maya and Simone: Purple SilEighty with 231HP (show had 230 though)

Zack Nakazato: Skyline S-Line Nismo R32 (big pipe like his and close HP, no ASM or TCS)

Shingo Shoji: Red '93 Civic EG-6 SiRII with 170HP (or as close as you can get, N/A)

Keisuke "K.T." Takahashi: '92-'93 Mazda RX-7 Type R (with black first wing and 350HP)

Ryosuke "Ry" Takahashi: '91 or so RX-7 GT-X (with 280HP and Black Watanabe Rims, the all-gloss black ones from one of the Rally cars)

Kiochiro "Cole" Iketani: '88 Nissan Silvia K's (Green/brown with 5-wide spoke star rims [forgot manufactuer])

Kenji: '96 White 180SX Type X (RPS13) with stock everything.

Kenta "Kent" Nakamura: '94 Silvia Q's S14 (In red with around 170HP and N2's all around and rims from the Amuse Carbon R (I know I can buy them on one of the rim makers)

Kyle from Team Emperor: Evolution III (Black with grey 5-spokes and 310HP and N2's all around)

All cars have no traction or ASM's
P.S. The reason I posted this here is because it has something to do with Initial D

sorry but i just check back on the year of the SS AE86, it should be in the year 00

edit
Vorian
I dont understand the fascination with this car. To me its horribly ugly. Am i missing something about it?

umm people either want it because of Initial D, fan boy thing. or they like the car because of the bodystyle and actually appreciate the car not because of Initial D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back