Help me find the Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S. Version '00

• Thread starter drsid202
  • 148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
JustWitherAway
Episodes 1-26 + The Movie are available to download here.

[some link here]

just a friendly reminder :0

Acceptable Use Policy
You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files (such as ripped DVD's, CD's, etc.), "cracks", or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.

if you really do feel the need to do this, at least have the sense to use the pm system.

TankSpanker
just a friendly reminder :0

if you really do feel the need to do this, at least have the sense to use the pm system.

Hey sorry about that TankSpanker, to tell you the truth I got that link straight out of another GTP members signature. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, I have downloaded every episode and the movie off that website.

Thanks for it from me as well!

I may not be a big fan, but I've only seen the 1st 6 episodes (D*mn B-Buster for not carrying more. :grumpy: ). lol.

Anyways, thanks for that link man.

It is a really great car. I'd say among the best car. Well alot of people thought the car is really fast like in Initial D, but most will find disappointed because it's not as what they think.
Why I say it's one of the best car, try find car with less than 1000kg, weight balance near 50/50, NA car and compact but still able to put 4 passanger and last but not least FR layout. So far I haven't find any that can fit.
Also I think 86 is the only car that still able to compete in D1 with NA setup.
With HP less than 200 and NA, it still able to keep up or even beat those 400HP FI car that prove the car is truly amazing.
I wouldn't say one of reason because its cheap because the price nowdays getting more expensive (especially after Initial D T.T ).
I've been driving 86 for about 3 years + 1 year previously driving 85, I've test drive other car but I can't find any car that has the respond and the feel like 86 especially the lightness. I think in order to know how awesome 86 is, you really need to test drive it in real life.
Downside, the car really need 'love', you really need to look after it since it is an old car anyway.. especially the rust (problem which people in GT4 don't need to face), but other than age problem, I say this is one best car ever made.

@Eze_sideways:
isn't that a blacktop engine out of 111?
BZR is the code for 111 (for 6 speed levin/trueno)
101 only have silvertop, and 101 has no BZR but it's GT-Apex etc.
Im thinking to drop a blacktop into mine too. ^^ I totally agree this one of awesome car.

oh you gotta be kidding me!

ive been looking for this car for a long time, but i never knew it was '00. ive been looking in the historic showroom for it. DOH

cb1021
oh you gotta be kidding me!

ive been looking for this car for a long time, but i never knew it was '00. ive been looking in the historic showroom for it. DOH

LOL :dopey:
Tell me about it. I was looking in the 1980's used car lot for 700 days on the game until I got tipped off by this forum that I will find it in the Late 90's lot. So I waited and found it on day 840.

Have you maage to find it yet? 👍

oh nice, day 840. i think im approaching that. i havent found one yet (as i just realized its '00 few mins ago).

i need to stop procrastinating and start my HW.

edit im at day 914, and lucky me. i found it right after i turned it on just now. 👍 :dopey:

cb1021
oh nice, day 840. i think im approaching that. i havent found one yet (as i just realized its '00 few mins ago).

i need to stop procrastinating and start my HW.

hehe no worries it'll stay in the lot for a little while too.
Here are the days it appears and how long it appears for:

Day 140 - 147
Day 196 - 103
Day 840 - 847
Day 896 - 903

:)

cb1021
should i go NA for this car or turbo stage 3 or 4??

It really depends on how u intend to drive it.
NA is good for lower revs but it only gives you around 250hp+ (not very practical for courses with long straights
Turbo stage 4 gives you 315hp but u need to press on the gas pedal hard in order to keep the turbos running. Just like a real car! hehe
I've purchased both options for it so I can change in the settings.
Go for turbo stage 4 and race it in the Japanese Events>Japan Championship
its real fun against the big twin turbo coupe's (Supra, GTO, GTR) are all in this race but press hard and you'll win. Great challenge for the little Trueno + with its cornering ability its fun to slip on the inside of a corner past a FD. Feels great. Give it a try :dopey:

6.. O_O What the hell :lol: I only have 2.. And I haven't even touched them. For collecting purposes. :D

MdnIte
6.. O_O What the hell :lol: I only have 2.. And I haven't even touched them. For collecting purposes. :D

HAHA what could u possibly do with 6 of them.
I've got 1 and thats all :)
Might purchase another one and put a wing on it, change rims to some gold BBS ones and drop it.
We'll see :dunce:

Drift-Kid
wow now that i actually want the car it never seems to show up

dude me too. I had one but sold it a while ago, and now I want to buy at least 1 (or more) and i havent seen one in the past two weeks of playing :grumpy:

I found my levin and shigeno long time ago, shigeno is very good drifting car, it cost something about 35,00-40,00$ and levins under 10,00$. :)

Yeah, I think one thread on the Trueno is more then enough.

If you still feel the need to talk about the trueno. you can do it HERE

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back