help

i want to win the opel calibra touring car, i already got the vauxhall and was wondering if anyone has the code to start at lap 10 for all professional related series, but this is for the pal version (i got AR2)

I don't think that there is a code that let's you start out at Lap 10.

But what you can do is race the series race and save your series when you have enough points that the AI can't win! Then just start the next races but don't waste your time racing them. Just exit out of the remaining races and wait for the prize car. If you don't get the Calibra, just re-load your save and try again!

Hope this helps you out!

Peace,

Boom

U could also just win another Vauxhaul, and use the body code for the opel to change it. I didn't think the Opels were even in the PAL game.

to boombexus

well in AR2 they got start on lap 2, 3 & 5. so its kinda weird that lap 10 isnt in it, i checked their site

to Heydu

if u select the language deustch (german), and go to the dealership, then select germany, opel is there and vauxhall isnt in GB anymore
VX220 becomes Speedster, the two touring cars change their appearcance a bit, i got the Astra for both the vauxhall and opel, and i got the calibra in the vauxhall make, but doing 7 or 8 races, 10 laps each gets too boring, especially when i done that series 4 times to win all 4 cars (at the time i didnt own 2 memory cards)

Ok if U have a start on lap 2,3 or 4 code that works in a series race, post it. It should be able to be adjusted to lap 10

this is in PAL region, for AR2

this is the Must code for it to work

EC878298
1437F4F4

this is for Always on Lap 2

3D6DB100
1456E7A7
3D6E5F78
1456E7A7

this is for Always on Lap3

3D6DB100
1456E7A8
3D6E5F78
1456E7A8

this is for Always on Lap 5
3D6DB100
1456E7A2
3D6E5F78
1456E7A2

hell if i could figure all this, making codes, i would, but i dont know how!

if u need more on the product i have

http://www.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?ProdID=2&CountryID=GB

if u need the site

http://www.codejunkies.com/

and if u need to look at the other Gran Tourismo 3 codes

http://www.codejunkies.com/codes.asp?gn=Gran+Turismo+3&plat=PlayStation2

i hope that helps

yep it works, thank u very much heydu.
just one question, ur location is in US, so how did u manage to make a code that is in PAL region?
i presume u got a chipped PS2?

No, actually some of those "in game" type codes work on both PAL and NTSC, but at any rate, all I did was change the value codes, which are universal for all versions of the game. The basecodes, which are the 1st and 3rd lines of that code, weren't changed.

I will have to try that code and see if it works on the American version.

It depends on the car, any car that comes in multiple colors can be changed to a color that it is available in normally. Cars that only have 1 color can't be changed.

If U mean hybrid part codes, U can't make up part codes like in GT2, it causes the game to freeze. But all U need to get part codes is the latest version of MK's program , and a game save. As for the other codes, like lap modifier codes, since there is no real hacking device available to us, it's really trial and error trying to find the base addresses that affect the area we want, but the value part, like the values I gave U for the 10 laps the other day, can be done with a GS2 calculator.

Back