Help

• Thread starter Bullet
  • 15 comments
yesterday around 9:30pm i was at my friends house and we were playing GT3.well we all had the i-link thing and somehow my friend Tyler Had the mini cooper S(the new one)is this a glitch????or a hybrid????Does anyone know about this because it sounds pretty messed up. :confused: :confused: Im confused

At the car selecten screen he had the old mini then when the race started he had the new one????I have now clue how he did it????

Well take a normal picture, scan it and post it here. If you don't have a scanner, go to your local library or something, save it as a .jpg, stick it on a disk, and then post it here.

However, I think you are just confused. Or lying, which you seem to be very bad at lately ;)

There is always a way to proove this. If you have a PC you can proove it...so I suggest you do, then we could possibly believe you...

Maz why do you drag things on like this? From the beginning look who posted it....

So what? I'm having my fun, let him have his. If he starts cussing like he did before, then it's all over for him.

Back