Here's a First Look at GT Sport's New Sardegna Road Circuit

D9hQnEjVUAIlYXw.jpg
Hey @Tidgney , did they change some stuff on the HUD? Some things on that screen look different.

I love Dragon Trial Seaside, but the chicane of death ruins it a little, I wish there was a "Dragon Trial-GP" that eliminates or makes the chicane different.
Gardens and Maggiore, are also brutal

Layout B is a great circuit to be honest. Last sector is fantastic as it's fairly unique. Its anti clockwise aswell for those interested.

Thanks mate. Knew just from looking at this one it was a good circuit. Looks like the last sector has a bit of a DT Gardens technical feel.

Layout B is a great circuit to be honest. Last sector is fantastic as it's fairly unique. Its anti clockwise aswell for those interested.

Interesting to know. Any idea as to what the other configurations are like, or are you only able to drive on the B layout?

Man, that particular layout looks really good. Nice elevation changes and good technical areas. These guys are running laps in the XBow in the 1:41's which means I will be able to pull laps in the 2 minute range. Awesome!!

This layout, however, seems sort of tight in some areas. Look out for the dive bombers!
The replay cameras look good as well. The scenery and environments are cool. Very mountainous. I wonder where in the world this fictitious track is meant to be?

That spectator/replay HUD is definitely defferent. It has the FiA logo, the GT Sport logo and the TAG logo. Must be an overlay created especially for this event that the organizers use. I tell you though...it would be great to have that for the Broadcasters and other content creators in the community.

I can't wait!

When do we get this update?

Man, that particular layout looks really good. Nice elevation changes and good technical areas. These guys are running laps in the XBow in the 1:41's which means I will be able to pull laps in the 2 minute range. Awesome!!

This layout, however, seems sort of tight in some areas. Look out for the dive bombers!
The replay cameras look good as well. The scenery and environments are cool. Very mountainous. I wonder where in the world this fictitious track is meant to be?

That spectator/replay HUD is definitely defferent. It has the FiA logo, the GT Sport logo and the TAG logo. Must be an overlay created especially for this event that the organizers use. I tell you though...it would be great to have that for the Broadcasters and other content creators in the community.

I can't wait!

When do we get this update?
Meant to be Italy, if I remember correctly. It is a beautiful track that looks like a ton of fun. Now interested in the other two layouts, I’d imagine they both will also have significant elevation changes.

Wah Wah no Spa, no Silverstone, no classic PD tracks WAH WAH. People in this community will find anything to moan about.

Yeah. So strange someone complains they don’t get what they hope and ask for. Repeatedly. And loudly. Because it’s what they want and not something else. Imagine being in a relationship with PD? Yeah, you do some ok stuff, but it’s not really what you want to do.

You: “I feel like mussels and frites tonight!”
Pollyanna: “Nope, here’s sushi.”
You: “Oh.... ok. I like sushi I guess. Will we ever have mussels and frites?”
Pollyanna: “Maybe. It’s expensive.”
You: “I feel like a burger!”
Pollyanna: “Nope, we’re having sardines”
You: “when will we get the meals I’ve asked for?”
Pollyanna: “you’ve been asking for stuff?! Huh. Never noticed. I mean maybe one day if I happen to want what you do it could happen”
You: “ok. I guess I can live a happy full life not doing the things I desire. Maybe.”

You’ll do that for a while cause it’s ok and the action’s not bad. You’re going to marry, hopefully, the person who does stuff you want to do. Sure, new stuff is great and worth trying out, but there’s nothing wrong with not being satisfied that your desires aren’t met and voicing it. Once you’ve voiced your disappointment there’s not much else to do but move on if you see no change.

This is why I moved onto ACC, in addition to the superior physics and force feedback, it has stuff I want. I’ve got a pile of Porsches and Spa. Yay me. Needs met. I just pop in here now and then to see what’s new.

This is why I moved onto ACC, in addition to the superior physics and force feedback, it has stuff I want. I’ve got a pile of Porsches and Spa. Yay me. Needs met. I just pop in here now and then to see what’s new.
You've put one to many C there I think. ACC (Assetto Corsa Competizione) has only 10 tracks and 18 cars total ;).

Thinking about Dragon Trail's Garden Layout and where it sits relative to the Seaside layout, I'm curious as to where all these Road Track layouts will be within that same area. Watching the footage, I'm trying to gauge the original dirt course just by the windmills.

I don't have Facebook... :(

I don't either and I am still able to watch it.

I love Dragon Trial Seaside, but the chicane of death ruins it a little, I wish there was a "Dragon Trial-GP" that eliminates or makes the chicane different.
Gardens and Maggiore, are also brutal
The chicane of death makes the track, not ruins it! See if you can hold it flat man!

What’s the chance the HUD gets updated? Bottom right & top left would be cool in sport mode.

What’s the chance the HUD gets updated? Bottom right & top left would be cool in sport mode.
They would be really good in replay and/or spectate mode. They would make community race broadcasts look really great.

I've watched this video a few times now and I'm liking this particular layout even more. This layout has all of the elements for great racing - decreasing radius corners while traveling down a decline, a long straight after coming out of a tight turn which had a quick left/right pseudo chicane and the twisty section is like a roller coaster with all that elevation change. It's going to be awesome. Can't wait to get that Renault Sport Clio V6 on this track in a spec race. This update can't come soon enough!!

Back