Here's a First Look at GT Sport's New Sardegna Road Circuit

What’s gonna be next on the list? The rain is not wet enough? The crowd don’t look Italian enough?
Well, now that you mention it...out of all of those spectators I didn't see a single one with an umbrella. You know, rain jackets aren't for everyone. Some people prefer not to use them. I find it hard to believe. It can't be that hard to digitally render an umbrella. We need more realism.

lol

Now the track scenery and locale are getting criticized for not being authentic enough.

Can’t you blokes just enjoy things as simply as they may have meant to have been delivered?New fictional track. That’s it no more analysis needed. :/
Of course it is getting critiqued. Nothing about it screams Sardegna, which in itself is quite distinguishable from the rest of Italy, An Italian eye only needs to see a small part of the real environment to recognise it is Sardenga. You can load up any WEC game with Sardegna in it too to see that they represent Sardegna well. Sardegna is quite unique and the only place on earth with a rose beach.

lol

Now the track scenery and locale are getting criticized for not being authentic enough.

Can’t you blokes just enjoy things as simply as they may have meant to have been delivered?New fictional track. That’s it no more analysis needed. :/

Yes, it's ok how it is, I will keep going in sardigna in holidays to see the real vegetation. Also I would not want something too authentic, otherwise the track would be bumpy as hell.

We don't have countries in old original tracks if i recall so i just think they picked a random dirt track and tried to make out road variations.

I don't think i heard people talking that much about the look aside St.Croix (makes sense since it does look a bit odd and empty for me).

I'll reserve judgement when i'll see more photos and get to play myself once it's released on public

gM6hHJD.jpg

upload_2019-6-21_19-54-30.png

NSM0jSr.jpg

SFobYUL.png

Beautiful scenery!

Last edited:
@Tidgney was Sardegna one of the three new tracks referred to as being "ready" or "nearly ready" in a ?podcast a few weeks ago?

I didn't hear it myself but understood that it related to two tracks which would not be a surprise and one that would be a surprise (Sardegna would presumably be the surprise track if it was one of the three).

You've put one to many C there I think. ACC (Assetto Corsa Competizione) has only 10 tracks and 18 cars total ;).

I did! Oops. Or autocorrect did. My point was that it has the content I’m looking for even if it could be quantified as less, just not so qualitatively. Haven’t played ACC, but, if the physics and feedback are as good as reviewers are saying, I would probably say the same thing - it’s offering me more of what I’m looking for.

If I were you, I won't going to compare between the "relationship" (if you can call it such) of individual to the company with a relationship between individuals for life partners since both are very fundamentally different (for example: the latter would require you to also contribute or actually doing something to said relationship).

It reeks being called something I won't going to state here explicitly, but you should've know what it is.

Yeesh, between you and the other guy and all the likes yer gettin... either missed my point completely or got all uppity over a silly joke because you disagree and inserting a bunch of reaching. Betting on the latter there. Any/either way I’m not here to explain or plod along with the apologist mob on here.

Track does look good. I’ll give it a try. Still not what I’m looking for or a pile of people who have voiced they’re looking for specific things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeesh, between you and the other guy and all the likes yer gettin... either missed my point completely or got all uppity over a silly joke because you disagree and inserting a bunch of reaching. Betting on the latter there. Any/either way I’m not here to explain or plod along with the apologist mob on here.
Err what? Im not saying that you shouldn't be dissapointed. It's up to you.

What I'm saying is that to compare the relationship between you and a company is identical to the lovers is silly....and odd. I mean I can see if it between not so mutual friends or the other people. But definitely not for for the actual, love relationship.

Anyway becoming off topic here.

The Portuguese Nations commentator just said the new track will be available for everyone next week.

Had this been confirmed already? Or was it an oopsie? :D
Probably going to be available on 26th. Ace Combat 7 will get a new jet then.
Last time GTS update was also on the same day as AC7.

Back