Here's a First Look at GT Sport's New Sardegna Road Circuit

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 20, 2019.

1. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

Looks pretty decent.

dimassa19, Shingo_civic and JoueurGT like this.
  2. MMX

MMX Premium

I'd like to see them have a version of mixed tarmac, and dirt, like they did in the ps2 days.

3. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

Well, now that you mention it...out of all of those spectators I didn't see a single one with an umbrella. You know, rain jackets aren't for everyone. Some people prefer not to use them. I find it hard to believe. It can't be that hard to digitally render an umbrella. We need more realism.

4. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

3.6 - not great, not terrible

middling pack but i suppose it will be like St. Croix, some people will take to it, some can't

sems4arsenal likes this.
  5. Of course it is getting critiqued. Nothing about it screams Sardegna, which in itself is quite distinguishable from the rest of Italy, An Italian eye only needs to see a small part of the real environment to recognise it is Sardenga. You can load up any WEC game with Sardegna in it too to see that they represent Sardegna well. Sardegna is quite unique and the only place on earth with a rose beach.

fikridroid likes this.
  6. ExplorerPhs

ExplorerPhs

I guess I have higher standards than yours. Is that something to be guilty of? I don't think so

7. JD_18

JD_18

Even, you are wrong

8. gtpierre

gtpierre

Yes, it's ok how it is, I will keep going in sardigna in holidays to see the real vegetation. Also I would not want something too authentic, otherwise the track would be bumpy as hell.

9. Loverson

Loverson

We don't have countries in old original tracks if i recall so i just think they picked a random dirt track and tried to make out road variations.

I don't think i heard people talking that much about the look aside St.Croix (makes sense since it does look a bit odd and empty for me).

I'll reserve judgement when i'll see more photos and get to play myself once it's released on public

10. Fabr_123

Fabr_123

New track looks great.

11. StealthVel

StealthVel

[​IMG]
    upload_2019-6-21_19-54-30.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beautiful scenery!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  12. JamboGT

JamboGT

The B version looked like a great layout on the stream.

13. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

In action, the Sardegna B layout looks like a fusion of St. Croix B and Dragon Trail (Seaside).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  14. sirjim73

sirjim73

@Tidgney was Sardegna one of the three new tracks referred to as being "ready" or "nearly ready" in a ?podcast a few weeks ago?

I didn't hear it myself but understood that it related to two tracks which would not be a surprise and one that would be a surprise (Sardegna would presumably be the surprise track if it was one of the three).

15. dimassa19

dimassa19

I'm looking forward to drive in Sardegna B! (And it's just one of three tracks!).

AgentBlackDog and sirjim73 like this.
  16. BjoBosUndies

BjoBosUndies

Love the elevation changes. This track looks the goods.

17. Fosterions

Fosterions

I did! Oops. Or autocorrect did. My point was that it has the content I’m looking for even if it could be quantified as less, just not so qualitatively. Haven’t played ACC, but, if the physics and feedback are as good as reviewers are saying, I would probably say the same thing - it’s offering me more of what I’m looking for.

Yeesh, between you and the other guy and all the likes yer gettin... either missed my point completely or got all uppity over a silly joke because you disagree and inserting a bunch of reaching. Betting on the latter there. Any/either way I’m not here to explain or plod along with the apologist mob on here.

Track does look good. I’ll give it a try. Still not what I’m looking for or a pile of people who have voiced they’re looking for specific things.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2019
  18. SUPRASTAR0003

SUPRASTAR0003

I don’t think anyone realised that the WRC Rally Italia Sardenga was on last week in Sardenga, Italy. This could explain why we got a Sardenga road course.

19. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Err what? Im not saying that you shouldn't be dissapointed. It's up to you.

What I'm saying is that to compare the relationship between you and a company is identical to the lovers is silly....and odd. I mean I can see if it between not so mutual friends or the other people. But definitely not for for the actual, love relationship.

Anyway becoming off topic here.

20. 05XR8

05XR8

I did.

21. juanffy18

juanffy18

ohhh man that long circuit looks nothing special

22. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

The Portuguese Nations commentator just said the new track will be available for everyone next week.

Had this been confirmed already? Or was it an oopsie? :D

23. unit-one

unit-one

Probably going to be available on 26th. Ace Combat 7 will get a new jet then.
    Last time GTS update was also on the same day as AC7.

24. JD_18

JD_18

The long circuit is so diferent to B version, like it!

25. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Probably only a coincidence.

Scuderia Paul and AgentBlackDog like this.
  26. unit-one

unit-one

We'll see about that. =)

27. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Previous posters already said that the update will be coming in 25th of June.

28. unit-one

unit-one

What posters?

AgentBlackDog and StealthVel like this.
  29. Beezer215

Beezer215

Does it matter? It's coming this month some time. Just hang on to your britches.

30. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

That hasn't been confirmed, afaik.