hey where ya from???

• Thread starter klandrader
  • 36 comments
Im from the beautiful Gulf Coastal City of Gulfport Mississippi.  With 26 miles of beach and babes, lifes a beach here.  Gotta love the coast.  

:lol:  LOL, I've got all you so-called rednecks/hillbillies beat.  I'm from Kentucky!

Quote: from Corey on 12:09 pm on July 10, 2001[br]*cough*iowa*cough*
Hey, the potato state!  I've never known anyone from there before.  :)

Are Phil and Mustang Man our only international members?

Quote: from gearbrain on 10:43 pm on July 10, 2001[br]Just hold on fellas and we`ll work up an old fashioned hoedown lol.
I dont reckon I be joinin ya, gotta go huntin with my buddy's.  ;)

Quote: from Jordan on 7:47 pm on July 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from Corey on 12:09 pm on July 10, 2001[br]*cough*iowa*cough*
Hey, the potato state!  I've never known anyone from there before.  :)
Um, no...that would be Idaho. ;)

LOL!  We don't get very good geography lessons here in KY.  :lol:

Guess not.  Oh well--when are you ever going to need to know what the potatoe state is (unless you are planning on going on Millionaire or Weakest Link ;)

Great post ppl.  You are all so funny on the comments.  LOL
Jordan, youve picked up a great crew since Ive been gone.  Kudos to all with senses of humour.  Later.

i cant say Im a country polk or back woods boy but I was born in a insignivegant little farming town that has more car dealerships than farms. And as we say here in Western Washington on the west coast We Dont Tan, We rust. For some reason I find that true.
(I need to get out of here)

Hey All, this is my first post from the frozen wasteland that is Canada. Actually, it's been damn near 100F for a couple weeks... Any other Canucks here?

Back