Hidden Tracks Found In GT6?

• Thread starter p3bucky
  • 172 comments
United States
Florida
Kansei-Buck
Mint Sauce from NGU recently posted a list of the course data from GT6 reveling some hidden tracks.
Here's the list of tracks he posted:
Alaska (Snow)
Apricot Hill Raceway
Ascari Full Track
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)
Autumn Ring
Autumn Ring - Mini
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
Cape Ring
Cape Ring Inside
Cape Ring North
Cape Ring Periphery
Cape Ring South
Chamonix - Main
Chamonix - Mini
Chamonix East
Chamonix West
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Circuito de Madrid
Circuito de Madrid - Mini
Circuito di Roma
Côte d'Azur
Daytona International Speedway
Daytona Road Course
Deep Forest Raceway
Eifel (Circuit)
Eifel (Kart)
Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Eiger Nordwand K Trail
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Eiger Nordwand W Trail
Fuji Speedway F
Fuji Speedway GT
Goodwood Hillclimb
Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A)
Gran Turismo Arena (Open Layout)
Grand Valley East
Grand Valley Speedway
High Speed Ring
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Indianapolis Road Course
Kart Space
Kart Space II
Liège (Gravel)
London
Lunar Mission I
Lunar Mission II
Lunar Mission III
Matterhorn Dristelen
Matterhorn Riffelsee
Matterhorn Rotenboden
Matterhorn Short Track
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Mt Aso (Tarmac)
Nürburgring 24h
Nürburgring GP/D
NürburgringGP/F
Nürburgring Nordschleife
NürburgringType V
Piazza del Campo
Route X
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Silverstone International Circuit
Silverstone National Circuit
Silverstone: Stowe Circuit
Special Stage Route 5
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman
Special Stage Route 7
Special Stage Route X
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
The Top Gear Test Track
The Top Gear Test Track
Tokyo Bay (Kart)
Tokyo R246
Toscana
Toscana (Tarmac)
Trial Mountain Circuit
Tsukuba Circuit
Twin Ring Motegi East Course
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
Twin Ring Motegi West Course
Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow
Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile
Willow Springs International Raceway: Kart Track
Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Spring

Thread: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/gran-turismo-6/723843-hidden-tracks.html

So Top Gear is still there, including the previous course maker tracks as well as the removed track from GT5 "Piazza Del Campo." There are also 2 other Will Springs courses. Hm...

HorseThiefMile.jpg

Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile

kart-track-map.jpg

Willow Springs Kart Track

Last edited:
Sounds like just leftover references from GT5, Piazza Del Campo was a Kart track before they removed it.
Edit: Didn't see the Willow Springs tracks, that's a good sign they'll appear.

I'm surprised there aren't more names for new unpublished tracks actually, like the Matterhorn routes you can't drive. but there's two 'Route X' if that means anything.

Last edited:
Nothing mind blowing. Left over files containing the TG Test Track, which they may put in if they reach an agreement with BBC (Seems unlikely, Forza and TG are buddies for now). The Willow circuits would be nice, and Piazza Del Campo is the kart circuit taken out of GT5 because of some local flag that PD were not supposed to put in.

All the other 'unfamiliar' names are GT5 course creator destinations. Just seems like someone stating the obvious to me, I mean, most people have/had a feeling the other two Willow tracks would be in since they're already modelled.

EDIT: What @Beat the Beat said.

Trailer of said kart track.

Wow. Never knew about that in GT5 xD

Nothing mind blowing. Left over files containing the TG Test Track, which they may put in if they reach an agreement with BBC (Seems unlikely, Forza and TG are buddies for now). The Willow circuits would be nice, and Piazza Del Campo is the circuit taken out of GT5 because of some local flag that PD were not supposed to put in.

All the other 'unfamiliar' names are GT5 course creator destinations. Just seems like someone stating the obvious to me, I mean, most people have/had a feeling the other two Willow tracks would be in since they're already modelled.

EDIT: What @Beat the Beat said.
Well then here's evidence that it's in GT6 :P

Horse Thief Mile is quite small, looks almost like a Kart track aswell.

Also, Route X is listed twice too.

If you look at this list, it really looks quite big. These amount of tracks along with the huge car list makes me think that some people will never be happy.

If you look at this list, it really looks quite big. These amount of tracks along with the huge car list makes me think that some people will never be happy.
That's a drift track horse thief is quite large

You won't find many people complaining about the track list in GT6. It's one of the best things it has going for it.

The Horse Thief Mile uphill is too steep for karts I think. But great to throw a rally car around it.

We never saw the light of day on the Pikes Peak hidden track in GT5, which may be why that is #1 in the track suggestion list. I hold these kinds of lists with a grain of salt myself.

Jerome
I don't think there were ingame files for Pikes Peak in GT5. Those rumours originated from an article posted by Red Bull.

I don't think there were ingame files for Pikes Peak in GT5. Those rumours originated from an article posted by Red Bull.

There was an image, I believe of a PD computer with a list of tracks in Japanese. Pikes Peak was one of them. I'm sure someone can find it.

There was an image, I believe of a PD computer with a list of tracks in Japanese. Pikes Peak was one of them. I'm sure someone can find it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/video-reveals-polyphony-digital-visitedstudied-spa-francorchamps/
I think that's what you're talking about. But those are just reference photos used for creating the tracks (in this case probably leftovers from GT2), not actual ingame files. This list means a lot more, since this means they have actually been working on physical tracks.
The old files (TGTT, Piazza del Campo, Course maker) are probably just leftovers, which will likely not be released. The Willow Springs variations and extra version of Route X are interesting, and I think they will end up being released (but maybe not in GT6).

Edit: Maybe some hackers will be able to access these tracks?

Question is, why is the TopGear track listed twice? Because of that wet version that appeared solely in that license test?

That would make sense, hopefully if it comes back they'll give us the option for weather and maybe time change. Though as others mention, I too believe that they are just leftovers. That still doesn't account for the 2 other versions of Willow Springs and the 2 Route Xs that are listed.

If they found the tracks, I wonder if they can find the car list and see if the missing cars from GT5(Jensen Interceptor, Ferrari F1, etc.) are listed, along with some hints as to what might be coming.

gt5-screenshot-tracks-1024x640.jpg

Edit:

For those asking about Horse Thief Mile, here's a video showing the track. :)

Edit 2:

Here's the kart track. :)

Last edited:
Horse Thief Mile would be a nice addition. Great track for drifting and touge 👍

Could one of the two Route X's possibly refer to a version of that track which uses the banked left hander that you see as you head toward the bridge?

I've never been that good at drifting, but I think Horse Thief Mile would be pretty good for track days too.

As for Route X, I think you might be right about it being a version using that banked turn.

I made a thread for Horse Thief Mile and the Willow Springs Kart Track a while ago in the GT Suggestions section, since I was curious as to why they had left them out. I'm glad to see they weren't ignored, but rather just couldn't fit in to time constraints.

I made a thread for Horse Thief Mile and the Willow Springs Kart Track a while ago in the GT Suggestions section, since I was curious as to why they had left them out. I'm glad to see they weren't ignored, but rather just couldn't fit in to time constraints.

@ SnakeOfBacon, do you have a link for those in the suggestions?
I think I may have missed them, for sure I would have voted for both.

Piazza del Campo is back again in the GT6 data files? That's gotta mean it's in GT5's data files still. If only some special snowflake could leak screenshots of that; I'd bounce out of my pants to see that.

I have some sort of obsession for unused content still present within games. GT2 and GT3 were goldmines in that regard. :P

Question is, why is the TopGear track listed twice? Because of that wet version that appeared solely in that license test?
Because there were 2 top gear tracks listed in GT5 too. One normal track and one with weather which was not working.

Pretty sure if the tracks were physically in the game hackers would have already found them. This is just a text list, nothing more.

Or maybe Kaz put this list on the GT6 disc on purpose... to make us thinking about it.. you know, human drama..

Back