Highest Mileage car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coro
  • 22 comments
  • 3,114 views
Messages
169
United Kingdom
lolol
Messages
Coronet440
Messages
IxI BiONiC IxI
What is the highest mileage you have seen on a UCD vehicle?

I saw a Fiat 500 L, with 389237 Miles on the clock. Bought it for the trophy :)
 
Once saw (and subsequently bought) a Citroen 2CV that had well over 300K on the clock.
 
I found a nissan 200sx with 90k miles on it. still have not seen anything with 300k on em
 
My Jag E-Type had over 300k on it when I bought it. I can't remember if I got any trophy for high mileage, but I did get the trophy for "spending an insane amount of money on a car".... by the time you've done the rebuilds and added the parts, it's easy to do!
 
I bought a Subaru 360 with well over 300 000 on it, I think it was almost up to 400k. Bought it for the trophy.
 
What is the highest mileage you have seen on a UCD vehicle?

I saw a Fiat 500 L, with 389237 Miles on the clock. Bought it for the trophy :)

Miles or kms?

My highest is around 230k miles. Some old honda thing, n500 i think
 
I bought my Countach with 750,000 miles on it. 8)
 
Got a couple Subaru 360s with well over 300k miles on them, one is almost 400k. I'll have to check for exact numbers.
 
My Dodge Charger had more than 400K Kilometers at the moment of purchase... :)
 
do engines turn over after 999,999 back to 1? Also i wish a Engine rebuild reset the mileage or atleast have another milage count for your new motor...

Subaru 360 454,725 miles
 
lol I saw a dodge charger with 500k miles on it
 
Plum Crazy Dodge Charger RT 440 in the high 300k's
 
I just bought a Citroen 2CV with 394382. That's the highest I've seen.
 
10
Miles or kms?

My highest is around 230k miles. Some old honda thing, n500 i think

Miles ;)
 
I Got The Trophy With A Mazda Carol 360. Not Sure Haow Many KM's?
 
C-1 '54 ' Vette, did not even notice the mileage, but it got me the trophy
 
That Plum Crazy Charger as mentioned before.

Mine has around 230k miles on it. I don't think anyone has put that many miles on an old Charger lol
 
Just thought I'd add, I bought a RUF Yellow Bird recently and it has 100,000 miles on the clock. :sly:
 
I bought a Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 with more than 400,000 kilometers a just over 200,000 miles on it. After I fully tuned it, and did the engine overhaul, and chassis maintenance on it, it had 231 HP compared to my other fully tuned GTA 1600 with 60 miles on it that has 239 HP.
 

Thats over 626k KM, which seems absurd. You sure it's really miles?

My highest so far is a 54 Corvette with just over 401k KM, (or 249k miles)
 
same here, IRC just 350 miles short of 1/4 million miles

Thats over 626k KM, which seems absurd. You sure it's really miles?

My highest so far is a 54 Corvette with just over 401k KM, (or 249k miles)
 
The highest mileage car I have seen so far is a '49 Beetle 1100. Game day 499 for me, of 946 game days played. I record in KM. This car has 399,394 km.

I have a rather comprehensive Excel file.
 
Back