- 29
- The_Seeker27
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the GTP Forum.
I used the '74 Countach, fully tuned to about 515bhp, added a spoiler, kept rear downforce as it was and used Racing Soft tyres. The first race was tough and I adjusted the top speed so it just hit the redline on the last straight and won only by a nose. I cheated a bit at Monaco having lowered the top speed further I just restarted (come out so the course reloads) until the 2Js were at the rear of the starting grid and won by well over 2 secs. Tough but satisfying. That Lambo is a great car fully tuned.
I used the '74 Countach, fully tuned to about 515bhp, added a spoiler, kept rear downforce as it was and used Racing Soft tyres. The first race was tough and I adjusted the top speed so it just hit the redline on the last straight and won only by a nose. I cheated a bit at Monaco having lowered the top speed further I just restarted (come out so the course reloads) until the 2Js were at the rear of the starting grid and won by well over 2 secs. Tough but satisfying. That Lambo is a great car fully tuned.