Hmm, guess no surprise gift for Xmas this year huh?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 36 comments
  • 3,212 views
Messages
932
United States
Peoria, AZ, USA
Messages
MattZR1_81
Didn't we already have some kind of confirmation last year at this time if we were getting something cool for Xmas?
 
wouldn't be a surprise if they told you before hand
 
Didn't we already have some kind of confirmation last year at this time if we were getting something cool for Xmas?

It's very debatable, especially when it involves PD.
We could end up getting a small surprise on Christmas day, or, we could(/ will most likely) get nothing.

Considering they haven't, as you mentioned, said anything themselves; I doubt that If we get something that it'll be something big.
It'll be a menial minding. ;)

Xm.
 
If anybody was to announce something, it would certainly be PD, they are always very proud to announce things like this.
 
I don't think we'll have any kind of gift. Maybe the seasonal and OCD at half price are their definition of "Christmas gift."
 
Last edited:
We're gonna get a santa suit for our drivers.
 
You got something. Seasonals that are halfway decent.
 
You got something. Seasonals that are halfway decent.

And that would be your entitled to opinion. Mine varies greatly.:)
 
If anybody was to announce something, it would certainly be PD, they are always very proud to announce things like this.

Sarcasm, surely?
 
Based on the new competition in asia we might get something new late january.
Only speculation though.
 
If we were, we would have heard something about it by now. PD dont keep many secrets
 
Even if we do, it will most likely be disappointing in classic PD style. :ouch:
 
Got two special Holiday liveried cars from FM4, but nothing from GT5 yet.
 
There might be nothing under the GT5 Christmas tree this year. Which is a real shame but at the same time if PD told you that they're going to give you a surprise gift, then it wouldn't be a surprise would it? It's approximately 2 hours to go before Christmas here, so I guess I'm going to have to find out for myself if we get something or not.

Or alternatively, I could fly to Australia (it's already Christmas there), open my Christmas present from Kaz (if he's feeling generous this year), and fly back to the UK and say that I got my Christmas pressie before anyone else in the UK :D .
 
Or a nissan leaf on red whit green rims :D
P.S Saw one on a autoshow and it was red whit takata green rims

That i want.

Maybe the Leaf racing car with a santa hat on the roof. :lol:
 
If there's going to be a surprise gift for Christmas, it would be another special edition GT-R.

trollface.jpg
 
If there's going to be a surprise gift for Christmas, it would be another special edition GT-R.

trollface.jpg

Please, not another GT-R. They're too many in the game as it is.
 
I love the original gt-r. But please stop making new models
 
It's probably going to be the GT-R that Kaz drove to the office last Thursday. So sick of GT-R and FT-86's.
 
And that would be your entitled to opinion. Mine varies greatly.:)

Just personally, I think that they're still terrible, as I hate the rabbit concept in the first place. However, compared to the usual 5 laps with only 12 cars, I think it's brilliant how they've incorporated the rain, tire wear, and 16 cars in the one race. It's still far from what I'd ACTUALLY like to see, but it's a step in the right direction.
 
Well I'm logged in, it's past midnight here, well more than an hour past, and nothing surprising has appeared. Just my usual login bonus. :(
 
Well I'm logged in, it's past midnight here, well more than an hour past, and nothing surprising has appeared. Just my usual login bonus. :(

Well, like I've always said in the past. Expect nothing, if something good does happen, then it will be a pleasant surprise. I never get my hopes up for anything.
 
Well, like I've always said in the past. Expect nothing, if something good does happen, then it will be a pleasant surprise. I never get my hopes up for anything.

Best policy where PD are concerned.
 
Back