Hmm, guess no surprise gift for Xmas this year huh?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 36 comments
  • 3,212 views
Cookies, all I want is cookies!




And a little milk. HoHoHo:dunce:
 
And that would be your entitled to opinion. Mine varies greatly.:)

Payouts and layouts of the races are very good in my opinion! I don't think we've ever had a seasonal with weather change and nearly a million credits payout before (before login bonus).

Spec III would be a good treat though, we don't need anymore recycled cars, if they did add something new, it should be something completely new!

Edit, to those saying "PD would have let us know", BS! PD is known for keeping us in the dark :lol:.

Edit2: Merry Christmas!! Eastern time.
 
Although I don't like the Veyron that much, I would be excited for a premium Veyron if/when Spec III comes out. Also, maybe being able to change the wheels on it and the primary/secondary colors on the Veyron (the middle and sides)
 
I would like to have only premium cars and to be able to fill the empty grid with computer AI when racing on-line. Oh and when you run out of gas... you run out of gas, at least give me the option to do it.
 
PD - Here's ten Standard Skylines, in slightly different ugly colors from taupe to gray. Merry bleedin' Christmas.
 
I expected stealth versions of something. I feel a little unloved for not getting the updates that the Japanese market got.
 
Perhaps 'New Year' is more important to PD than Christmas.....hopeful...💡
 
Back