Hockenheimring

• Thread starter toby1002
  • 20 comments
United Kingdom
west Midlands
GTP_Toby
Not a perfect replica in length but the width and scale are exact. Still a WIP for visuals

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-30-20-55-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-30-20-55-23.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 223
I would like to ask You, if You could make a Hockenheim Short version of it?
This edit was more freehand but its as close as i could get it

The layout is nice, but the track is too long (~9km).
I couldnt find how to make the size work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-30-21-18-32.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-30-21-18-32.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say measure the frontstretch on Google Earth, then measure it using the path tool while drawing.

It's more like a try and error right now, but you can try to put the figure on the right scale on the beginning.
The track maps dont have any obvious scale on them so this is tricky

I'd say measure the frontstretch on Google Earth, then measure it using the path tool while drawing.
I'll try this but may be harder to get the corners as accurate. Thanks for the advice

@toby1002 you're right. Maybe trying to match the initial straight length with the length of the initial straight that you have on the editor might help. I'm trying to do this on Interlagos.

@toby1002 you're right. Maybe trying to match the initial straight length with the length of the initial straight that you have on the editor might help. I'm trying to do this on Interlagos.
I think thats going to be the best way but then its making sure that the picture is completely to scale otherwise the track will be massively out

Latest Posts

Back