Hockey 2007 - 08 Thread!

• Thread starter V1P3R
  • 227 comments

V1P3R

(Banned)
Yup it's that time of the year again!

Leaving where they left off from last year the Sharts are trying to see how bad they can get this year so I'll be going for Sens like last year...

My sis and dad got Shart season tickets once again. I am pretty much only going for this. :dopey:

Picture2.png

Picture1.png

Wow... just wow... Someone PLEASE tell the Sharts they arn't playing horseshoes. Good
censored1ap.gif
lord...

17 Mil to "upgrade" the Shart tank? Maybe they should've used it else where... :rolleyes:

How bout that... the Sharts decided to be the Sharks for once. xD

Oh my Murray put a hurt on Rick Rypien! lol

Er, well, I was referring to that scoreboard picture you posted, but the antics of the Leafs are rather brutish and brutal. You are correct that a team cannot be gauged by one game against another, but that was not my initial point. Incidentally, I forgot what it was too, so I apologize.

I know John Madden is skilled, but a shorthanded goal with less than 7 minutes to go?

Yup it's that time of the year again!

Leaving where they left off from last year the Sharts are trying to see how bad they can get this year so I'll be going for Sens like last year...

Hey look on the bright side, at least the Sharks haven't gotten thier mascot stuck hanging from the rafters in a few years now, lol

Go Red Wings!! Well I'm still miss Stevie Y, but I'm very pleased at the progression of Zetterburg and Datsyuk. Hey and when did Draper start scoring so much??

When you watch that goal from end to end and not just from when he crosses the blue line you can really see and appreciate his speed and power. But me, I am more of an Ilya Kovalchuk fan than an Ovechkin fan.

Those two are the best Russians playing in the game today and they are pretty evenly matched, both have awesome snap/wrist/slap shots, I think Ovechkin has better moves but I would say Kovalchuk has him on the speed.

I might have to start partisipating in this thread. I don't know who broadcasts our local Stars game...its hard enough trying to watch the Mavs games.

Wooh, Never been to a hockey game, but my fiancee won some tickets so we're going to a Dallas Stars game on Thursday.

What seats are they? Going to the AAC is an experience in itself. I've always gone to the Reunion Arena before for Mavs games--the American Airlines Center just squashes it like a bug. There isn't a bad seat in the house!

I
censored1ap.gif
hate the
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
ducks last year with red hot daggers and I
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
hate them even more this year.

I love how that
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
Pronger was able to draw a slashing penalty by throwing his
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
hands up like a little
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
then 2 plays later he goes and slashes someone but doesn't get a
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
censored1ap.gif
penalty out of it. :rolleyes:

Good
censored1ap.gif
job refs...

kinda mad? We need to get this thread going more :lol: its kind of a joke. By the way I would like to point out that Ilya Kovalchuk is leading the goal scoring race.

And am I the only Canadian in this thread?

It's nice and all because like you, Powripper keeps saying "iggie" is doing well but uh... What place are these teams in? xD

I only mentioned Kovalchuk because he is one of my favourite players and it makes me happy that I picked him in my hockey pools and he is producing big time. I realize most of the teams are not doing too good but my favourite team, New Jersey, has turned around that early slow start to once again being a force to be reckoned with.

The only reason why New Jersey is first is because everyone else in that league sucks ass. xD

I mean look... today New York god owned by Phoenix. :lol:

I have a friend that like them too...

Latest Posts

Back