Holiday Hackers.........Love'em or Hate'em

  • Thread starter Thread starter Automotive
  • 244 comments
  • 20,867 views
I have nothing but a BIG bag of pure, high-test hatred over this directed at LizardSquad & FinestSquad over this.
 
I have nothing but a BIG bag of pure, high-test hatred over this directed at LizardSquad & FinestSquad over this.

FinestSquad didn't take down PSN and XBL. FinestSquad is trying to take down LizardSquad as well as fix PSN and XBL.
 
FinestSquad didn't take down PSN and XBL. FinestSquad is trying to take down LizardSquad as well as fix PSN and XBL.

Whatever the case, I'm EXTREMELY FURIOUS! I WANTED TO TRY THE NEW MAZDA VGT!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
They probably do it because we make threads and complain. And they get on the news.
Maybe, they were bullied as children. And so they bully now. Oh, the chain reaction.
 
See my status update.

The more attention you give these people, whoever they are, the more they'll learn that they get attention by doing things like this. So I can't even be bothered to remember their names.

So PSN's down, XBL seems to be too. Play your games offline, do something on your console that doesn't require a login, play a board game, read a book or go speak to your friends and family. It'll be back and we can all resume implying sexual impropriety on behalf of a stranger's mother or questioning their gender preferences when it is.
 
And now those 'hackers' are probably in their moms basements going all like..

"Why don't you go play your game online now?"
image.jpg

"Ohhh right.. You can't"
​

:P
 
See my status update.

The more attention you give these people, whoever they are, the more they'll learn that they get attention by doing things like this. So I can't even be bothered to remember their names.

So PSN's down, XBL seems to be too. Play your games offline, do something on your console that doesn't require a login, play a board game, read a book or go speak to your friends and family. It'll be back and we can all resume implying sexual impropriety on behalf of a stranger's mother or questioning their gender preferences when it is.
Hey, that is what I said! ;)

I mean, it has to be their only motivation to do such a thing. Is there seriously any other reason for it?
 
I'm just watching the Interview.
 
Either they didn't get enough hugs when young or received one too many.
Man only reason I can think of why these "DDoS"-ers (I refuse to call them hackers because technically they didn't hack) inconvenience us is just so they can message their friends/rivals and say "Hey look what I've been doing today!! LOLZ!!"
 
String them up by the Little Balls. :irked: If they have any, which they probably don't :lol: Family time is over and I just want to relax and play and now I can't :mad: Stupid Hackers :yuck:
 
>Mfw no YouTube tonight qq

You don't need to be connected to PSN to use YT? Just your existing internet connection to work.
 
No problems here.

B009AGXH64hardware.jpg


But in terms of PSN I'm kinda upset about the situation, mainly because I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow so I won't get the chance to play any of my favorite online games.
 
Just finally logged in again! Hope it works for everyone too!
 
Because kids don't know computers?

I haven't had any issues, but maybe I logged on before this happened. I was online until like 15 minutes ago when I turned off the console.
Some guy with a little training and a computer can take down SONY?
 
I'm sad and upset that hackers are ruining just about everybody online who's playing a game console, since most of us own either an Xbox (360/One) or PlayStation (3/4)...it's disgusting how hackers are pretty much ruining the Christmas spirit - and all that gaming. Many people are off on Christmas! :(

(Although I did complete pretty much the special holiday events on GT6 other than the survival races...)
 
I was able to just now get back online.
 
There are 4 PSN accounts on my PS3 only 1 of them does not sign in. The other 3 sign in just as they always have. Curious :odd:
 
Finally online.
 
PSN seems back anyway.
 
You need to be signed in to use the app.

Pretty sure your internet connection would work just fine and its not entirely dependent on PSN.
 
It's off again for me.
 
Ah, so this is why I couldn't sign in earlier. I just ended up messing around offline, driving some of the cars I never use around the tracks I never drive on. It was actually a lot of fun.
 
Back