adb Messages 534 Poland Jul 30, 2018 #1 I don’t know about y’all but this car will probably make me (or already made) comeback to GT Sport, just love this car. Oh and all those hours I will spend in livery editor Am I the only one?
I don’t know about y’all but this car will probably make me (or already made) comeback to GT Sport, just love this car. Oh and all those hours I will spend in livery editor Am I the only one?
Griffith500 Messages 8,726 Jul 30, 2018 #4 I agree. Shame the sound is wrong! Should have a glorious three cylinder growl, and we get an anonymous four cylinder drone instead. Aaaand, predictably, the high engine inertia ruins gear changes.
I agree. Shame the sound is wrong! Should have a glorious three cylinder growl, and we get an anonymous four cylinder drone instead. Aaaand, predictably, the high engine inertia ruins gear changes.