Honda GTP Integra World Championship - Season II Champion: NEPALII

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 972 comments
  • 46,418 views

Grand Finale: Nurb 24H or Spa?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
MÜLE_9242;5857368
Great to have you guys join in!

I should hopefully be available after 3 EDT tomorrow if anyone wants to qualify early.

I should be able to make that, my times still suck but Im not sure if Ill be around on saturday.
 
Well, the car has had a shakedown tonight and is fully run in and up to spec'. All I can say is I have a great car for qualifying............. but it's not looking good for the race! :nervous: I know front tyre wear is an issue, but mine just don't last at all!! It's probably just my style of driving, but maybe I can get something better for race day if I work on the tune........A LOT!! :)

Has anyone ever done 4 scheduled pit stops in one race? :indiff: :lol:
 
It's good to keep on mind that the actual race pace is much slower than what individuals run by themselves for qualifying and practice, especially the first few laps when the pack is still somewhat together. Once the cars spread out small groups of two or three cars begin putting fast laps down with the help of bump drafting. Even at this point the front runners are usually not pushing it very hard through the corners and make up for the lost time by bump drafting. This allows them save their tires while not losing much - if any - time.

Also, we are all on the same track so everyone's tires are going to feel the wrath of Suzuka.

Indeed! You speak wise words 👍 . The key here may be knowing how to race in a small group without losing time or killing tires, rather than going on your own.

By the way, I have prepared a second Integra which is conveniently painted with Matt Black (still Giallo rims) and will be used to practice :D

Oh, Mule, 3 EDT qualifying today; but at what time would the saturday session start? I would need to know since I'm going away for some time on saturday, and I need to know whether I'm at home or not, so I will know if I should qualify today.
 
Keep in mind that there is no formal session today. Just post a message here when you want to qualify, and I'll open a room up (provided I'm not in the WSGTC race).

The formal session tomorrow starts at 4:00 EDT.

@Welsh, A tip that Turbo gave us for the Season 1 race at Suzuka, was to not go full throttle at all unless the wheels are basically pointing straight. The race distance is also longer than last season, so everybody will surely be stopping at least twice.
 
What are the rules reguarding coming out of the pit? Do I have to stay within the line even if there are no cars coming?
 
Torzilla
What are the rules reguarding coming out of the pit? Do I have to stay within the line even if there are no cars coming?

Is that a proper question?
 
Is that a proper question?

I dont know but I think it gets the point across. As for qualifying today Im ready anythime, just let me know where I have to go.
 
I won't be there tomorrow at 4:00 EDT, so I'm ready to qualify at basically any time between now and 3:00 EDT tomorrow. If more people are to qualify at some point before the official session, I will join them. If not... well, I'll request a session for myself! :)

As always, thanks, Mule.
 
I would like to qualify sometime tonight. Any time after 6:00pm EDT should work for me.
 
I can try to qualify at some point this evening. I won't be around until some point after 7:30PM EDT, though; so if I have to wait until tomorrow that is fine as well. I haven't had any time to dial in a setup or practice, but I'll give it the old college try.
 
I have a room open for a bit. Not too long, though.

1472-6399-8580-0413-4477
 
Last edited:
Sorry Mule, I got stuck at work and it looks like I'll be here for a couple more hours; so I'll probably have to pass until tomorrow. I probably won't be online until after 11:00PM EDT at this point. I apologize for the inconvenience.
 
Sorry Mule, I got stuck at work and it looks like I'll be here for a couple more hours; so I'll probably have to pass until tomorrow. I probably won't be online until after 11:00PM EDT at this point. I apologize for the inconvenience.

No problem.

EDIT: My internet crapped out for a couple of seconds, and I got disconnected. Consider the room closed, I guess.
 
Thanks on my and AS27's behalf!! We've qualified and we're ready for sunday's race! :)

Good luck to everyone who will qualify tomorow!
 
Well, I've been doing some practicing, and I can run 2:13s and go 16 laps on a set of hard tires... I think pit strategy is the only way I'll have a chance for the first race.
 
2:13's aren't bad at all, man. 👍
 
MÜLE_9242;5859271
@Welsh, A tip that Turbo gave us for the Season 1 race at Suzuka, was to not go full throttle at all unless the wheels are basically pointing straight. The race distance is also longer than last season, so everybody will surely be stopping at least twice.

Thanks Mule. I know the tyres can be saved somewhat, I just have a hard time holding back! lol Maybe that is something I need to work on :sly:

Qualifying should be fine and I expect to see a pole time from someone in the 2'09s bracket. ;)
 
Is anybody going to have a practice room open tonight?
 
Hey. Can someone qualify me tonight? Sorry Mule, I fell asleep for a few hours and missed your room!
 
Are you going to be around at all tomorrow?
 
MÜLE_9242;5862047
Are you going to be around at all tomorrow?

Yes, but only before 2:00pm EDT. Will that work? Thanks for responding.

Btw, I don't think the OP states the qualifying cutoff. Does everyone have to qualify by the end of the formal session on Saturday?
 
That should work for me.

To be honest, I never really thought of a cutoff. I guess for this week there wont be any real one, and I'll make one up for next week.
 
MÜLE_9242;5862095
That should work for me.

To be honest, I never really thought of a cutoff. I guess for this week there wont be any real one, and I'll make one up for next week.

Awesome. Thanks.
 
Mule EDT is :confused: to me in GMT?
 
well if thats the case i have races from 6pm-9pm GMT which would be 2-5pm EDT after that though im free my races are (Golf IV RM and Ferrari Challenge)
and mules in the Golf series ;)
 
I'm ready to qualify. Capable hosts or Mule, please let me know when you are ready for me. Thanks!!!!!!
 
I'm ready now. Feel free to hop into my lounge.
 
:lol:Well, that qualifying run sucked balls. Hit sand on the first lap then caught grass turn one on lap two :banghead:.
 
Back