Honda GTP Integra World Championship - Season II Champion: NEPALII

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 972 comments
  • 46,418 views

Grand Finale: Nurb 24H or Spa?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
When will we have results? :dopey:

I'm eager to know how well (or bad) we all did! 👍
 
Ah so it's always the same spreadsheet! Fantastic, thank you!
 
Man I'm gonna get roasted... LOL :P
 
Man I'm gonna get roasted... LOL :P

The tyres, man, save the tyres!! And you got to 2:13 already I read, right? That's already an improvement 👍
 
The tyres, man, save the tyres!! And you got to 2:13 already I read, right? That's already an improvement 👍

Yea I doubt I'll get that during qual though... If I can make it a one stop race, though, I'll definitely get a good finish.
 
I can only dream of a 2:10. I'll be lucky to get an 11. Suzuka is a bast-hard.
 
Official quali room:

1472-6118-4216-8213-6916

Is it possible to actually make this post before people come in? Be patient guys...
 
Hey all, I'd like to get in on the second series here, enjoyed the first! Sign me up!

#73: Mag87 (Magnemite): Perlmuttgrun (light blue) / White

I'm busy tomorrow morning, and it might run late into race time, but I'd still like to qualify, and hopefully make it to Suzuka!
 
Missed the apex at Degner 1 and went straight into the sand. Had to take the 2nd lap easy :(
 
Mule can i qualify before the race i just Disconnected the ST race and im too angry to drive the game anymore tonight :grumpy: (in 1st with a huge lead over lancer)
 
Ponyboy PM'd me asking the same thing and I said yes, so yes.

Note that next week we'll have a deadline, and if you don't make the deadline, you'll have to start at the back.
 
yes boss :sly:
 
Are we starting 16?

I think it should be fine.
 
Was planning on 14, but there's no sensing in kicking out 2 people.

If we don't get anyone else, we'll have 14 when Ponyboy and Paul qualify, though.
 
MÜLE_9242;5866227
Was planning on 14, but there's no sensing in kicking out 2 people.

If we don't get anyone else, we'll have 14 when Ponyboy and Paul qualify, though.
I was planning to race tomorrow. I would have qualified today, but I was busy as I had family over. As long as it isn't an issue I'll qualify before the race tomorrow.
 
Sounds good. I mistakenly thought we had 14 guys already when we have twelve. If Aderrrm, Wii and Pony show up then we're have a good sized grid.

Also guys, so you know, the race is gonna last about and hour and fifteen minutes.

I'm gonna start betting on the total time. Closest person to guess the total time of the race is gonna get... kudos!

I'll guesstimate 1:20:33.456 seconds.

Remember those pit stops 👍

oh and btw, here's a good qualification tune for Suzuka (proportionally reduce brake bias settings for the race in order to minimize tire wear) :

-23 -23
11.5 5.0
7 4
5 4
3 5

0.5 0.5

-0.10 -0.08

LSD:
10
27
6

Brakes:
4/8

Also, yes, may the force of downs be with you fully - always
 
I was planning to race tomorrow. I would have qualified today, but I was busy as I had family over. As long as it isn't an issue I'll qualify before the race tomorrow.

Works for me. 👍
 
Are we guessing the time it takes for the first person to cross the line or when everyone finishes?
 
We're guessing the winner's total time.
 
I'm gonna guess, 1:18:43.581. In the past races seemed to end earlier then expected if there is a pack of 3 or more in front. This weeks race can go both ways, but I normally don't see the time too far off the expected race time. The pits is the only questionable part. But ya that's my time. I hope I win! Lol
 
Last edited:
Are there still spots to race tonight? If there is I can qualify any time between now and the race. If not, I'll qualify just before the race.
 
May I still get signed up for tonight's race?

#3: tunernaut (tunernaut): matt black/red
 
It looks like I wont be able to make the race today, which isnt that big of a deal because I missed qulifiying and my lap times are not competitive. Im usually gone atleast one day per weekend so Im not sure if I will be able to make the races for this series.
 
Username babalulu, psn propersian , black. Body, black wheel ill join tonight

Car #20
 
^ Babalulu, there is a format to follow when signing up. At least do that, good man!
 
Just leaving golf course now, should be ready for :15 past start if that's ok?
 
What room do i have 2join??

any1?
 
Last edited:
Where are Mule and all those who need to qualify still? The race is scheduled to start in 15 minutes?

What room do i have 2join??

any1?
The open lobby room number will be posted here. Keep watching this thread. We seem to be running a bit late today.
 
Back