Honda tunes.

Anyone know any good honda drag tunes? I know honda dragging is huge. The ones from @shmogt are really good, but all are FF. Anyone have any for FR?
Well, I could certainly help you with honda tuning. The thing with Honda lobbies is they're typically limited to ONLY FF. Any FR Honda would kill the FFs. Besides that, say you do bring an fr Honda to run against civics and integras, since you're so much faster chances are people won't really want to run you. You're also likely to deal with a lot of bs talking or ultimately be kicked. I've seen it happen one too many times lol.

also people here typically won't hand you a tune, but most would be happy to help you learn to tune them on your own. So if your asking for tunes, then good luck. Some people are generous here and it's closing in on Christmas after all. If you want help, then ask all the questions you need.

Well, I could certainly help you with honda tuning. The thing with Honda lobbies is they're typically limited to ONLY FF. Any FR Honda would kill the FFs. Besides that, say you do bring an fr Honda to run against civics and integras, since you're so much faster chances are people won't really want to run you. You're also likely to deal with a lot of bs talking or ultimately be kicked. I've seen it happen one too many times lol.

also people here typically won't hand you a tune, but most would be happy to help you learn to tune them on your own. So if your asking for tunes, then good luck. Some people are generous here and it's closing in on Christmas after all. If you want help, then ask all the questions you need.
Heres what i mean:
1. For other rooms other than honda only rooms.
2. I'm not asking for free tunes. I am willing to get tips to tune myself and make tunes to trade.
3. I don't usually go into honda drag rooms unless my friends are in them.

Heres what i mean:
1. For other rooms other than honda only rooms.
2. I'm not asking for free tunes. I am willing to get tips to tune myself and make tunes to trade.
3. I don't usually go into honda drag rooms unless my friends are in them.
Oh ok man my bad. The way it was worded and the way I read it I misinterpreted what you said. I'd be more than happy to help. What Honda do you want to tune?

Oh ok man my bad. The way it was worded and the way I read it I misinterpreted what you said. I'd be more than happy to help. What Honda do you want to tune?
I would like some help with an nsx or an s2k. Those cars a lot of people underestimate.
I'm looking to be a good tuner to help other people out.

Last edited:
You should look around on youtube for honda tunes. Some people do provide them for a base so after that its really up to you to play around with it to go faster.

Back