Horizon/Super Spin Thread.

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 377 comments
2 exclusives, both dups... and a Zonda I didn't have :)

fh4sws_nice.jpg

2010 Ford Crown Victoria
1972 Hoonigan Napalm Nova
2013 Mercedes E63 AMG
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX
2010 VW Golf R

Had a pretty good few days in the Auction House and now I only have these 5 left to get. I need the Crown Vic, WRX, and Golf to continue my time trial series in the way I want though so I am pretty desperate for those. Speaking of I need to update that thread.

I didn't have time to screenshot it but was really happy to pick up an AMC Javelin just before Istarted the classic muscle seasonal dirt championship on Fortune Island as I was just about to buy one.

Just a heads up. You can win the wheelspin-only 1992 Lancia Delta from the seasonal trial this week. It doesnt tell you on the welcome back page but I thought y'all might like to know.

didn't get a screenshot, but I won the Chicken suit in a wheelspin right before going to the Forzathon Shop to buy the stuff I didn't already own. Saved some FP not having to buy it.

Chevy Nova '69 FE was the only car I already had so will stick on the auction house for 100k or so.

MG Metro 6R4 plus 250k.jpg
M-B 190E.jpg
Ford XB Falcon, BMW X5 M.jpg
800k.jpg
Nova '69 FE.jpg
Chevelle '70 plus 590k.jpg
M-B AMG GTR.jpg
Bentley Cont '13 plus Meyers Manx and 300k.jpg

Last edited:
I have been having terrible luck with wheelspins lately. Mostly clothes or cars I have already. If I get money I get 20,000 or less.

I still need the 2005 NSX and, of course, the Holy Grail, the mother of all exclusive cars... The Aventador SV.

And I hate Jaimin for owning one.

My luck with spins is all over the place right now, for weeks I've had nothing but small amounts of money, today I got a DBR1 and four of the more common FEs (Range Rover, Bentley, Caterham and the Chevy Nova) of which I've auctioned and sold two so far, as well as a few hundred thousand in cash drops so I now only have ten cars to buy, eight of which are 10M cars and the other two add up to about 9M IIRC.

today I got a DBR1
Does that show up in your garage? I won one in a wheelspin a few weeks ago, but it's not showing in my garage. If I try to enter a race with the class set to Classic Racer then it will show me my DBR1 as an available option. I can then drive it, paint it, modify it, whatever I want. It just won't show up in my garage.

Back