Horizon/Super Spin Thread.

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 377 comments
full

Saving up my wheelspins from Fortune island. I have one super spin and 4 regular ones, gonna do the seasonal championships tonight after work.

Today I‘ve got to spin about 12 times and won 5 Forza Editions: The Alumni Craft, the 8C and on a Single super wheelspin the Nova, Renault 5 and the Guilia. I guess i have used up all my luck

I just won a lamborghini aventador lp750 2016. don't know how good it is but its not in the autoshow and none in the auction house so must be a bit special.

I don't understand for the life of me how some of you have played enough to "prestige" two, or even three times.

I've played a ton of this game, and I'm lvl 142 with 1 star.

I don't understand for the life of me how some of you have played enough to "prestige" two, or even three times.

Idling a 24/7 mixer stream is a common way to get free spins, with the kind of unfortunate side-effect that it boosts your level without you actually playing. I mean I've still played a LOT of FH4 but I would guess I've levelled up 5-6 times a day since October even when not playing, so that's what, 360 levels or so?

Finally bought Edinburgh Castle. From my super wheelspins I got 2 FE cars I already had, Including the one that is currently on the Forzathon Shop.

Out of just over 100 wheelspins last night, the memorables were: 250 California, Ford GT 2005, Caddy Limo, 8C Comp (non-FE).
Also got about 3.5 million, many clothings, and a dozen or so more deplorable dupes.

The spins mostly came from spending about 1000 skill points farming them off dupes I was about to delete. Doing the same again, I'll have about 25 spins to do. It's a tedious cycle! :crazy:

Two good recent wheelspins. The Lambo was a duplicate I auctioned off for a nice chuck of credits, and the Porsche was new to my garage.

I was expecting some shoes, a horn and an emote but, ladies and gentlemen, I got the UNHEARD of, the stuff of LEGEND, 3 GOOD PULLS in 1 WHEELSPIN. I challenge you to get luckier.View attachment 790595
I had one that totaled almost 800k with 3 cash prizes near launch, but I haven't had a good super wheelspin in at least a month.

I honestly kind of want to just delete my wheelspins because all I get are duplicate cars and low cash prizes like 5-15k. It's not worth digging thru to get rid of the dupes at this point.

I only have around 320 different cars, so I don't understand why it's almost always a duplicate.

I had one that totaled almost 800k with 3 cash prizes near launch, but I haven't had a good super wheelspin in at least a month.

I honestly kind of want to just delete my wheelspins because all I get are duplicate cars and low cash prizes like 5-15k. It's not worth digging thru to get rid of the dupes at this point.

I only have around 320 different cars, so I don't understand why it's almost always a duplicate.
Lol I wish I could have so many that I can't be bothered to open them all, that's a privilege mate there's gotta be a lot of potential in those wheelspins even if your luck's not great. I never have more than 1 to open ever

I was expecting some shoes, a horn and an emote but, ladies and gentlemen, I got the UNHEARD of, the stuff of LEGEND, 3 GOOD PULLS in 1 WHEELSPIN. I challenge you to get luckier.View attachment 790595
I got 2 FE's and big money, but from the 2 Super Spins for my VIP royalty :)

I got the 205 and 8C if you were wondering. Now I'm tempted to collect all the FE's in Horizon 4 just like I did in 3.

I got 2 FE's and big money, but from the 2 Super Spins for my VIP royalty :)

I got the 205 and 8C if you were wondering. Now I'm tempted to collect all the FE's in Horizon 4 just like I did in 3.
I'm doing the same, feels like they're easier to get in this game yet I see less people using them in online racing and stuff than the last game

Back