Horizon/Super Spin Thread.

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 377 comments
I wish getting duplicate cars was like Horizon 2, where it would give you the option to either take the duplicate or get cash for what the car is worth.

I'd try selling on the auction house but no one wants my duplicate Ford Anglias

Well, this was a good day. I had seven wheelspins. I started out with the wheelspin-exclusive NSX-R I didn't have yet. Then I finished by getting the legendary 1,000,000 credit prize for the first time ever, which gave me enough to buy the 10,000,000 credit 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, one of the greatest cars ever built. I got it in yellow because yellow has been very good to me today.

In my last session I got the Maserati 8CTF. Today, 8 wheelspins from Mixer idling, and I've got: 370Z, Veloster N, Morris Minor 1000, 48k in cash and... (I actually started this post before I opened the last spin) The E63 AMG, the last Wheelspin exclusive I needed! Way to redeem yourself, game.

The E63 AMG, the last Wheelspin exclusive I needed! Way to redeem yourself, game.
Dang, I've still got four to go:
1964 Austin FX4 Taxi
1993 Ford SVT Cobra R
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Dang, I've still got four to go:
1964 Austin FX4 Taxi
1993 Ford SVT Cobra R
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

I actually got the taxi very early on, and while I know it's all (supposedly) based on luck, I think they've artificially fudged the numbers so there's a certain set of cars that it doles out at regular intervals - so many people talk about how the Crown Vic, taxi and limo are so elusive but I've never seen anyone say they got all the wheelspin exclusives quickly, which should be statistically possible. I myself only recently got the limo. I think they deliberately hold them back to give you an incentive to keep playing, although countering that belief is the fact that without looking it up you'd never actually know those cars are in the game so it's hardly an incentive.

Anyway, my attention is soon going to turn to the auction house to see if I can find an 812 Superfast or any PO cars (probably missed that boat though), everything else I'm missing is either in the Autoshow (where I have about 30 cars to buy) or are Fortune Island rewards.

I scored BIG with my 2 VIP spins! I got a second Land Rover FE that will go straight to the Auction house. Then, the '17 Ford GT and the '13 SRT Viper :)

Okay, not "2 FE's and 500k in a single spin" big, but I was satisfied with it :)

How is it possible to spin a prize wheel this many times, and still not get a Crown Vic or an Austin Taxi. It's killing me slowly.
I already have the taxi, but I've been getting close to the limo in a few spins. One day...

*sigh* I knew it was a matter of time.
Chicken Suit Wheelspin.png

2010 Audi TT RS – Wheelspin
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine – Wheelspin
2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor – Wheelspin
2010 Ford Crown Victoria – Wheelspin
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT – Wheelspin
2004 Honda Civic Type-R – Wheelspin
1972 Hoonigan Napalm Nova – Wheelspin
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha – Wheelspin
1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo – Wheelspin
2005 Lotus Elise 111S – Wheelspin
2013 Mercedes E63 AMG – Wheelspin
2012 Mini GP JCW - Wheelspin
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX – Wheelspin
2010 VW Golf R – Wheelspin
2014 VW GRC Beetle – Wheelspin

This is my list of remaining exclusives. I keep missing the Limo by one square.

Best I’ve gotten so far was a F50 GT. Still no exclusives, missed the 12 John Cooper Works by one tic and got 2,000 credits instead.

I got some unusually generous spins last night. In less than a minute I landed on Maserati 300 S, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Mini Cooper JCW and Nissan Skyline GT-R (1973). More value than all Fortune Island treasures combined. Mind you, this was in addition to some mandatory clothing items.

Six very nice wheelspins recently.

All are either wheelspin exclusive or just really rare and expensive.

Last edited:
My luck is either really terrible or really good. I've gotten most of the wheelspins exclusives on my own but while I land on the Mini JCW more than I can count, the Subaru always eludes me.

My luck is either really terrible or really good. I've gotten most of the wheelspins exclusives on my own but while I land on the Mini JCW more than I can count, the Subaru always eludes me.

I'll buy(Auction house obviously) a Mini from you if you want.

I got the E63 earlier tonight and the Golf R sunday,

I've had at least 9 Morris Minors from wheelspins since the game came out. I'm only missing the Hoonigan Nova that I've never even seen once.

I have just come back to this game after a month long addiction to elite dangerous lol. well the game decided it was a maserati day for me.
Forza Horizon 4 20_01_2019 12_53_55.png

Forza Horizon 4 20_01_2019 12_54_42.png

I'll buy(Auction house obviously) a Mini from you if you want.

Sadly I'm at max garage capacity and the ones that I did have are gone save for one which I keep for myself. But I'll keep that in mind if I ever land on more (which I'll bet will happen).

Finally got the 2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback in a wheelspin which makes me happy, since the bodykit for this is a m a z i n g.

It's a shame I have the crown vic and that taxi everyone seems to want but I don't even feel the need to use them. and I can't trade them

Back