How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,508 views
Right, SEAT 1430. It must be..... there are no others...






are there?
 
How come most russian cars sound like curse words?
 
dunno, guess its just the language.

Yeah, daan, i agree, it has to be the Seat.
 
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
It's a Datsun I think, not a Datsun 510 though...
Did you read anything in between the picture and your reply?
 
Yup, it's a SEAT. Seems there were two versions, the 1430 and the 124 which is mine. Maybe an early and late model? Anyway, you are right so your go.
 
That was good one. 👍 Seemed to be easy but.... :D

TRy this one. I was looking for a Jensen but couldn't find one. :p
 

Attachments

  • 22-5.jpg
    22-5.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 45
Thanks, I worry myself sometimes though. I can barely remember what I did last week yet I can remember this from a magazine I read ages ago!
 
Well done Mr Pushrod. It's your go

(Ooooh, I got deja vu there!)
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Thanks, I worry myself sometimes though. I can barely remember what I did last week yet I can remember this from a magazine I read ages ago!

:lol: well that's a slight idiot savant trait isn't it?
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
:lol: well that's a slight idiot savant trait isn't it?

Slight idiot savant trait? Is this foreign or am I being a complete idiot, lol. Anyway, heres the next car, I want the full name please.
 

Attachments

  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 68
Citroen BX 4TC
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Slight idiot savant trait? Is this foreign or am I being a complete idiot, lol.

Idiot savant = someone who is extremely competent in one single area and totally incompetent in all other areas. Idiot Savant

Remember I said slight ;)
 
LMAO! Nice, I suppose you could say that. I'm in University so I'm not that bad but while I have to revise for tests, most car stuff goes straight in and stays there.

Daan, you are indeed correct, back to you!
 
This is like the Chuckle Brothers. "To me, to you, to me, to you..."
 

Attachments

  • b22504.jpg
    b22504.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 64
Citroën DS and VW Karmann Ghia in a beautiful union.
 
close
 
Originally posted by daan
Well done Mr Pushrod. It's your go

(Ooooh, I got deja vu there!)
and again!
 
Ok, lets go for something a bit more obscure....
 

Attachments

  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 60
You wanna pick another one? The top right pic has it's name on it!! :D

DOME RC83C
 
DOH!!! Maybe GTJugend was right about my lack of skills, lol.
 

Attachments

  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 50
Back