How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,510 views
I've went through every manufacturer that I've heard of (and some I haven't) that starts with M, and I can't find it.
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
It must be the Muppo Dickmobile then...
Aaaah, I never checked Muppo! :dopey:
 
Big, BIG clue. Does anyone watch Friends? And no, the actual car isn't in it! :lol:
 
Originally posted by daan
Aaaah, I never checked Muppo! :dopey:

:lol: I put some effort into researching too and I have no clue whatsoever. Any more clues?

[edit] Friends????? :confused: Ok I don't watch the show..
 
That'll do, Monica saloon. French car mostly designed in Britain. Big Chrysler V8. 1976, 35 made. You're up.
 
Originally posted by Famine
The wheels and front indicators shout "Ferrari" at me.
I'm with you, Famine, though I see from a few posts down it's wrong. That looks a lot like any number of mid-'60s Ferrari products my neighbor drove.
 
This one should be fairly easy so I want the full name.
 
alright, next one is mine, lets go GTjugend!!!

Is it the jensen Interceptor III?
 
It's a Jensen! :odd:

Is it a Volvo 240 or 740? With a different colour rear end? :lol:
 
Yes, it's the VESC. It was capable of 15 km/h impacts without damaging the front.

Motorer's go?
 
Okey Dokey. :trouble:
 

Attachments

  • waggon1.jpg
    waggon1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 113
It looks like on of them shooting brakes conversions on a sports car.
 
Something Italian maybe? I would venture a Fiat, but then again, i have only seen the Fiat Barchetta in MOTOR TREND magazine.


EDIT: AMC hornet hatchback?
 
No and no. BIG manufacturer and BIG coachbuilder. GTJugend was right with the shooting brakes. I'm off to bed. Don't post a new one if you can't get it. ;)
 
I looked up the 330 GTC - the basis for this car apparently - and it doesn't look terribly similar. If anything the rear looks more like the GTC's successor, the 365 GT 2+2...
 
By the looks of it, the front of the car has had some serious work as well. We'll find out soon enough, lol.
 
Look at the link that was posted... I think its been gotten...
 
It was the 330 GT 2+2 by Vignale. Well done mr_pushrod and Famine. One of you can entertain us now. :D
 
Here we are then...
 

Attachments

  • 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 65
definitely an 80's or 70's car... most likely a concept...
 
Back