How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,569 views
Same part of the world.
 

Attachments

  • coupe.jpg
    coupe.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 123
Saab?
 
Pegaso/Facel Vega?
 
It doesn't look big enough to be a Facel Vega.
 
It gets bigger if you move your head nearer to it.

(not a line I've ever had to use before... :D)
 
Oh yeah, I can make it look massive.
 
Which I'm sure is a line you've had to use before... :D
 
Hahahaha, how'd you know.
 
Is that an admission live4speed? :lol:

P.S car looks like a Fiat 850 that grew a bit, certainly looks rear engined anyway.
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Is that an admission live4speed? :lol:
Hell no, this isn't self denial either :lol: .
 
Rear-engined and French.

And I don't know why you're talking about Willys. Willys were always bigger. This is quite a small red one. With a funny sloping end.

Yes: it's the Double-Entendre GT.

:D
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Rear-engined and French.

And I don't know why you're talking about Willys. Willys were always bigger. This is quite a small red one. With a funny sloping end.

Yes: it's the Double-Entendre GT.

:D

It doesn't look big enough for three people.

It would be a squeeze...
 
You're still trying to guess the car I put up.

A couple more hours and I'm going to have to call it.
 
It looks alfa romeoish... like a giula gta...

Gordon keeble... Did you mean it was french...

Is it rear engine rear dirve?

just ignore me i was tired...
 
Is it a large manufacturer like Renault or a smaller one like Matra?
 
SIMCA BERTONE!
65_simca_bertone_coupe_04.jpg
 
Damn you were eager to get onto the next car.
 
Okies!
 

Attachments

  • img01.gif
    img01.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 66
That would be a Lea Francis Ace of Spades, very hard to forget a car that ugly especially when its name is on the number plate, lol.
 
Back