How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,568 views
:irked:

I had hoped it would have taken a little longer.

:irked:
 
Yes.
 
A nice sporty number for you all....
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 52
E type Zagato?

If it exists?
 
I searched google images for e type zagato and this came up.

It looks kinda similar...
db4zagato.jpg
 
It probably is an E type Zagato and you're just toying with me.
 
As far as I know it has nothing to do with Zagato although it is Italian.
 
Lancia?
 
Cisitalia 202 racecar? 404?
 
Not sure wether its a Ferrari 250 Gto or something similar to it or a Aston martin DB3 or DB4?
 
There is no E-Type Zagato, the car in the pic is an Aston, is the car were guessing Japanese, the front lights remind me of somthing.
 
Cunningham? c1, c2, c3, c4?
 
Originally posted by live4speed
There is no E-Type Zagato, the car in the pic is an Aston, is the car were guessing Japanese, the front lights remind me of somthing.

Already said the car is from Italy and that the other car was an Aston. Closest so far is Lancia but only because of a link with some of the oily bits.
 
Don't know why but my page missed a load of posts out last night, it did it in another forum as well.
 
Ok, looks like you need some help. This was made by a small Italian manufacturer in the 50's and uses a Fiat V8. Will give it till this evening and post the answer:)
 
That was hard!!!!

It's a Siata 208 CS Mexico

In fact, it's this one

:)
 
Credit to ExigeExcel.

I spent ages looking for that one.

EE must have incredible skills.

I am totally in awe.

One day I hope to be as talented.

And I also hope one day to leave myself logged-in on EE's PC.:grumpy:
 
*cough* he hacked me and forgot to un-hack me *cough*























































j/k. I left myself logged on his computer. Oh, 911_Carrera can have it...
 
:confused:
 
:lol: Some cheating going on there? I'll give it to 911_carrera if ExigeExcel will admit to this terrible crime;)
 
Originally posted by ExigeExcel
*cough* he hacked me and forgot to un-hack me *cough*























































j/k. I left myself logged on his computer. Oh, 911_Carrera can have it...

That's his confession?
 
I believe Exige Excel to be an honest and decent person (ha!) so the fact that he left my PC logged into gtplanet on his ID was certainly an accident, not cheating.

Perhaps.

Nice lines to this one.
 

Attachments

  • wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 61
I don't think it's a Jag, the file name is a clue, it's Wings. Look at the hood ornament, it has wings. That instantly makes me think of a Rolls, but the closes I can think of is a 1930's phantom of which there were many body styles, but it's probably not a Rolls because it's a 2 seater. And although the phantom is the closest I can think of, it's not the same as Wings.
 
Originally posted by skip0110
Bentley?
If it's a Bentley it's a 1930's one, probably a 3.5 or a 4.25 model.
 
Originally posted by live4speed
I don't think it's a Jag, the file name is a clue, it's Wings. Look at the hood ornament, it has wings. That instantly makes me think of a Rolls, but the closes I can think of is a 1930's phantom of which there were many body styles, but it's probably not a Rolls because it's a 2 seater. And although the phantom is the closest I can think of, it's not the same as Wings.

That should be considered cheating because sometimes the file name tells you the car name.
 
Back