How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,566 views
It looks like a Porsche 356 Carrera. Strange bodywork.:odd:
 
Maccie is almost there

It is bodywork from a company well known for working on Italian cars rather than German
 
356 zagato carrera? 356 pininfarina? 356 bertone? guigaro? I don't know.
 
porsche 550 pininfarina? is it even a carrera? it looks more like the 550 than the 356. 550 carrera zagato?
 
Nope, none of them.

Well known for working on Italian cars that are more - how shall I put it? - "down market", :)
 
Abarth.
 
Is it a something Zagato?
 
550 abarth carrera?
 
oh well. (deleted)
 
Oh shiznit... That means I've got to go find a car...!
 
Biggest picture I could find in 45 seconds... :D
 

Attachments

  • itsnotafacelvega.jpg
    itsnotafacelvega.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 91
is it british?
 
That's a negatory in duplicate.
 
Well, it's not a Facel Vega, thats for sure.
 
What on Earth would give you that idea? :D

No, it's not a Facel Vega. Or is it? Or is IT? Or IS it? OR IS IT? (etc)
 
Is it American?
 
No.
 
It's not any of those things, no.

The fact I named the file "itsnotafacelvega" is actually a clue, albeit a slightly perverse one.
 
It's French. But it's not a Facel Vega.
 
No way really?!?

I swear this car has been done before... I was guessing cisiatia and pegaso and stuff...
 
Nup and... nup :D
 
Nope.

You're not related to this guy, are you?
 
Back