How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,566 views
I already new that... those werent guesses...

I have no clue... Frech cars suck :(
 
Could it be a Siata? Dunno if it's a french manufacturer though..
 
Your obviousely under the minimum age allowed on the site.
 
If the minimum age is 22 then I would be, but it's not.
 
bah blacksheep have you any wool, yes si.... Ooops, wrong thread.
 
Actually, I was thinkning you were playing a game, then I though no your underage. Whats the poin to your post, do you think everyone that cracks a joke doesn't think life is important, I can think of few dissliked people that might share your view on that.
 
If you girls can stop bickering for a moment...


the car is a Salmson 2300 Sport of 1954 approx.

:lol:
 
Well done, theres no way I would've got that.
 
It is indeed a 1954 Salmson 2300. Hurrah.

So we've got two attitude-laden Zamatakis now? Oh joy.
 
Who's betting they are the same guy?
 
Oh don't. The shock and surprise of that could finish me off.

As opposed to Rubber Rachel, who regularly finishes the Zamataki twins off.
 
You never know, there could be a twist.
 
Duh pink font... coincidence i think not... And he has the nerve to mess with a serious game for no apparent reason... All i want to see is pictures and guesses and the occasional chit chat in this thread...Its not the rumble strip...

Your go GT
 
You didn't get smacked by the sarcasm then.
 

Attachments

  • hillman.jpg
    hillman.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 49
Originally posted by S.Zamataki
Quit the Sarcasm you big baboon.

I wouldn't have had to use sarcasm if you hadn't have posted your amazingly worthwhile post.
 
Sorry 911, I get you and gt confused...

It looks Chinese? Korean?
 
I believe it to be a Mazda.
 
Back