How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,565 views
Ok, here goes. I want the full name for this car, if you get it you should also know why.
 
Damn you 911, damn you :lol: . I didn't think that would be too hard but I though it would last more than one post lol.
 

Attachments

  • mamba.jpg
    mamba.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 121
Is it british?
 
It looks like a bristol, aston or ac... but i dont think any of those are the right company...
 
Originally posted by bengee
It looks like a bristol, aston or ac... but i dont think any of those are the right company...

I don't think any of those are the right company either.

:)
 
Wow.
You really are living life to the full, recklessly guessing like that.
 
Allard Palm Beach.
 
Although no two palm beaches were alike... This is clearly a hard top and those were all roadsters... I must admit there is some similarity...

How about a allard gt coupe from 1958... Actually i think the pal beach has some pics with similar front end looks than the gt...
 
Darn i thought famine was on to something the grill actually looks similar to older allards...

So the emblem appears to have wings... arnolt.. aston martin... panther... lomax... just going through everything with wings...
 
Originally posted by bengee
Darn i thought famine was on to something the grill actually looks similar to older allards...

So the emblem appears to have wings... arnolt.. aston martin... panther... lomax... just going through everything with wings...

None of them.

Lomax? Teehee. The engine under this bonnet had rather more racing heritage than the noble 2CV twin.

And the engine was brought to Blighty as a spoil of war, perhaps.

This model did well in the Big Race 1954. 228 laps/3072.290 km.
 
So its a german engine... Which points toward cars related to arnolt...
 
If I'm wrong ignore the next pic, I've got to come off my computer soon:
117-1.jpg


A clue: A car today has the same name.
 
Originally posted by Party for GT4

A clue: A car today has the same name.



The Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive P1?

Longshot.
 
Originally posted by ultrabeat
The Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive P1?

Longshot.

I think it may actually be from another maker who has done extremely well in rallying.

Is it a Skoda?

Skoda Octavia from 1960ish
 
The Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive P1?
 
looks italian. is it an alfa?
 
Back