How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,558 views
Guess this one
d.aspx
 
Since you say it's a Ford, I'd guess it is a Falcon of some sort or based on the Falcon platform. Anywhere from 1960-1962??? But I don't remember any Falcons having a divided grille like that....
 
That's a Rolls-Royce Corniche Convertible.

Now, if you please go back a page you'll see that we haven't had the model for the last car.
 
Originally posted by enos79
Since you say it's a Ford, I'd guess it is a Falcon of some sort or based on the Falcon platform. Anywhere from 1960-1962??? But I don't remember any Falcons having a divided grille like that....

Correct dates.
 
More guesses, lol. Um 1960-62 Ford Cortina or Taunus? Maybe someone else can narrow it down or this can help....
 
or the Ford Anglia
 
Ok, here is one for ya. If you get stuck, I have more pics, from different angles, etc.
 

Attachments

  • side.sized.jpg
    side.sized.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 61
Fend Flitzer it is! Good job, technically it's a 1951 Fend Flitzer 101 but I say that's good enough, lol.

Your turn, aljones!
 
OK then, this one shouldn't be too hard to get:

p722_htabsenojnala547.jpg


I'll be around on-and-off over the next few days, so don't worry if I don't reply instantly.
 
Well, I thought it would last a bit longer than that. Nevermind. Your right. so its your turn next.
 
I could have got that!

Boo!
 
Back