How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,517 views
Please excuse me for the three posts. I'll be quick though. Here is the next car!!!
 
My finger is too slow. eliseracer's is quicker.

Turbo Phantom

7ft wide! and 44" high
 
I think that source of 3-wheeled cars is dead considering so many of us have it bookmarked :p

The one i posted might be another toughy. Good luck!
 
Correct! Dunno what the next car is but it appears to have Vauxhall Tigra lights. A link with Vauxhall/Opel maybe?
 
Looks like a nasty little spoiler on the roof - not one of the italian coachbuilders, I suspect.

The shape is almost American muscle car, but it looks smaller.
 
Motor: American.

But the rest... Keep looking. This company also does Cobra replicas.

When you guys need more help, I will show you the front. It almost looks Japanese...
 
Cobra replicas eh?

Dax?
KCC?
Pilgrim?
HITECH?
Roadcraft?
Metaline?
Ram?
Sumo?
GE Engineering?
StreetPerformance?
 
None of the above. It's not German, Italian, American, Japanese, French or Spanish.

Well, that's gotta make it a brit!
 
That is correct.

Anyone have any idea why the boards are so damn slow today?
 
British or German?
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
She died in a car crash right?

She did, but that isn't the point.

A film appearance is the clue.


Plot Outline: Stars Cary Grant as a former thief suspected of a new series of crimes and Grace Kelly as the woman who romances him.
 
It's quite upsetting when nobody recognises your favourites.

1954 Sunbeam (Talbot) Alpine. A rally winner in its day and a glamorous extra to compliment the glamorous Grace Kelly.

Pushrod's
 
Ok, have found my stockpile of 80's car mags, prepare for some really obscure stuff! This should be fairly easy though.....
 
Volvo? Nah, I know I'm not even close.
 
Originally posted by skip0110
Volvo? Nah, I know I'm not even close.

It reminds a lot of a 145 express. Not the bonnet and lights though..
 
People are right with it being a kit car, just not any of the above :D
 
Back