How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,519 views
Hmmm... Maybemy sources are lying to me. By the info I have, it is neither a Fiat, nor a Renault, nor a Peugeot.

This is the 850 I am speaking of. Maybe those of you who can identify this car's manufacturer will find out the name of the little truck. 850:
 
this is not the new car, but just a picture to make sure the company is not Fiat.

850:
 

Attachments

  • 850.jpg
    850.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 85
Anyone else but me think that this damn little truck is impossible to get???
 
That's why I said I was guilty posting it. I can submit a completely new, easier to get submission. Anyone want that?
 
Ooh ooh! Me Miss!
 
ya, let's see a new one. By the way, awesome game, i could spend days scrolling through this thread, i love it!!!
 
NO not yet... we havent even started to name off all hte french manufacturers that we can think of...
 
*Sigh*

Simca?
DeLahaye?
 
Okay, I'm presuming you guys gave up. The car is a Sovam VUL4. The letter VUL are written on the tip of the arrow. I didn't even notice that until after posting it.
http://www.chez.com/debrito/Sovam.html

Okay, here is the new one:
 

Attachments

  • flamer.jpg
    flamer.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 122
eeeesh, some sort of custom bodied C3 Corvette Stingray? Maybe 1970-75???
 
Ha!!! Intermeccanica/fitch phoenix.
 
Bingo! Body by Intermeccanica and named the John Fitch Phoenix. I was in a rush this morning, couldn't find anything hard. I knew someone could get a re-bodied Chevvy Corvair pretty quickly. Oh man, Int'canica had a good idea with the spare tires in the middle of the car, but man! Those are some ugly bumps!

Your go mengly.
 
sorry it took so long here is the pic:


shouldnt be too hard.
 
The cruelness that is GTP has meant that I somehow unsubscribed from this thread. :(

However, I'm back now and on form. :p

Adler.

I think it is called the Trumpf Junior. Here is a similar but soft-top car:

http://www.cabrionews.de/katalog/adler/trumpf/tf.jpg

Similar looks to the Citroen Traction Avant and, like the Citroen, it was front-wheel drive.
 
Damn! ok, your go. adler trumpf junior it is.
 
Saab. Or Rover P5. :D
 
No way that wouldn't be a Jaguar... More like a Valiant?
 
Lol...I was just guessing. I will post a pic about 5-10 minutes.
 
Any particular model?
:banghead:
 
Back