How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,514 views
Bugger! Knew it was a Monte Carlo but was at work! Oh and Innotech's car is a Bitter Type 3:D
 
Errr, not wanting to sound stupid but how do you attach images now? Can't seem to find how!
 
We can't upload anything on to the site at present.

You could probably link to the picture but of course, that would expose the URL so it's up to you. I can hang tight.
 
Its not an Opel Diplomat CD, not a bitter CD, not Intermeccanica Indra, not Monteverdi High speed 375S, not a Monica....**** Im stumped
 
Very like an Espada.


I have a feeling I've seen this parked next to a previous post.

Racking my brain (if you can call it a brain)
 
Well, it was designed to be a 4 seat GT although I am not sure if it has appeared before. Will let you stew a bit more before giving clues, lol.
 
Bricklin? I haven't seen it in profile but that front bumper makes me think so.
 
OHH I know - Its a Scimitair, is it the GTE model with the HUGE glass panel for the tailgate ??
 
Ok, this uses a complete Jaguar XJ6 floorpan and engine and was designed and built in the 1970's.
 
I hope this is just as challenging :)
 

Attachments

  • chickens.jpg
    chickens.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 27
Well the wheels look like they are nicked off a BMW 507 so I am guessing it is based on that. BMW 507 Speedboat GTI?
 
mr_pushrod
Well the wheels look like they are nicked off a BMW 507 so I am guessing it is based on that. BMW 507 Speedboat GTI?
The wheels aren't really "knicked off". They are still on it.

So, the question is: who is the designer of this BMW?

A designer of many things including some icons.

A designer of several famous cars.
 
Did Dr Albrecht Graf von Goertz design it?
 
Mr Bangle? lol.

Mr Coca-Cola? (Regarding the clue)
 
ultrabeat
Mr Bangle? lol.

Mr Coca-Cola? (Regarding the clue)
Dr Albrecht Graf von Goertz was the designer of the original 507. This car is special-bodied by somebody famous.

And I suppose he could be described as Mr Coca-Cola. Which design icon is associated with Coca-Cola?
 
Madonna? Madonna designed it?
 
Loewy, in fact. Designer of the original Coca-Cola bottle.

Interestingly, von Goertz was originally sponsored by Loewy to go to design college and later worked with Loewy at Studebaker. Years later Loewy puts this body onto von Goertz' 507.

Pushrod to dazzle again.
 
Must be watching Bad Boys too much, lol. Ok, here's an older one for you....
 

Attachments

  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 18
Back