How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,511 views
I've never seen anything like it so I'll take my own guess: A '78 Cadillac Fleetwood convertible with a '86 Grand Prix 2x2 nose and '82-'92 Camaro bodywork and a Dodge Diplomat tail end..
 
Styled by Ghia? Is he even English? I have no idea, i'll shut up now.
 
Ok, back to basics with my next post:
 

Attachments

  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 22
Its got 6 wheels, bull bars, roof rack and its in the desert - Its too hard to get !
 
Sweet little car.


Something about it seems familiar.

:)
 

Attachments

  • occulartoad.jpg
    occulartoad.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 25
Is this some sort of cryptic clue? Oh, and I meant Spridget, lol.
 
Is it a Celsesté?
 
Good, because I made it up.
 
So could it be a rebodied Austin of some description?
 
That is such a gh3y word.
 
Back