How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,517 views
Im no good at these damn British cars! :irked:
 
Yup, it's British although not from any of the mentioned manufacturers.
 
Bristol? _________________
 
Nope. Maybe if I'm feeling nice I'll find a pic of the front tomorrow, lol.
 
No need. Its obviously a Morgan Plus 4 Plus :)
The roofline is a dead giveaway. Only one car Ive ever seen was that odd looking.
 
I always liked htis car for some reason.
 

Attachments

  • motvrdi1.jpg
    motvrdi1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
  • motvrdi2.jpg
    motvrdi2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 13
That would be a Monica, it's already been in this game! I'm feeling nice so take another go if you want:)
 
mr_pushrod
That would be a Monica, it's already been in this game! I'm feeling nice so take another go if you want:)
crap. Well I cant remember far back in htis insane htread sorries.

OK heres another:
 

Attachments

  • Ltselan.jpg
    Ltselan.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 19
:eek:
I think that car was in The Getaway!

It's a damn shame I don't know its name though :indiff:

Edit: Can I do the next one? I'd like to have a round and have the perfect car that noone'll guess :)
 
That's a Ginetta that is.

Oops forgot to put the model - G32.
 
As Chaser_Fan hasn't posted a reply here's one
 

Attachments

  • Guess 3.jpg
    Guess 3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 13
Brands Hatch
 
Try the circuit in my 'avatar'
 
Goodwood? (revival event)


nope
 
mr_pushrod
Snetterton? How's about a car to guess as well, lol.

Snetterton - Yes

the main car would be easy - what about the car behind me?
 
Back