How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,517 views
:D
Here it is. happy orange car
 

Attachments

  • Zamboni Z6.jpg
    Zamboni Z6.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 28
Surely thats a Lotus ???? I have no clue what a Bricklin is so forgive me if I seem to have completely ignore the era clue given by Innotech
 
Well, I'm guessing it's European. The work of a styling house or a small manufacturer?
 
Looks like the remains of a Lancia badge on the hood.
 
Eugh! That thing would fit nicely in the Ugly Cars thread - what a shocker!

Yes, some sort of worked over Lancia, I think.
 
:irked: Sbarro's site isn't working properly! I guessed this is early 70's and Sbarro so looked on his site, found it in the museum overview but couldn't find a name. Looked in the car section and found large amounts don't work! More searching revealed a possible but with specifications only and no pictures. I therefore guess that it's a Sbarro SV Coupe as it was made in 1973 and was mid engined.
 
mr_pushrod
:irked: Sbarro's site isn't working properly! I guessed this is early 70's and Sbarro so looked on his site, found it in the museum overview but couldn't find a name. Looked in the car section and found large amounts don't work! More searching revealed a possible but with specifications only and no pictures. I therefore guess that it's a Sbarro SV Coupe as it was made in 1973 and was mid engined.
I believe you are correct. Under Innotech's grafitti it says SBARRO SV1 according to a picture I found.
 
yup, Sbarro SV1. I dont know much about it, but it was designed as a safety car. I dont htink its Bricklin related though it just looks like it.
 
Think I'll post another off roader, what a beauty she is!
 

Attachments

  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 18
I can't think what this might be...

umm...what is it? umm...I'm thinking really hard...umm..damn, I'm sure I know it.

UMM.
 
Looks like an '70's Wrangler.

GTI, the Bricklin came before the DeLorean, but same basic concept: stainless steel body, gullwing doors and lackluster powerplant:
bricklin.gif


If it wasn't for Back To The Future people would ask, what's a DeLorean?
 
Innotech
yup, Sbarro SV1. I dont know much about it, but it was designed as a safety car. I dont htink its Bricklin related though it just looks like it.

Yes, definately the safest car ever built! It's most effective safety device is that nobody would want to drive it anyway!
 
It's not Anadol.

Never heard of Anadol until you mentioned it actually. Sounds more like a painkiller.

This is a rare version of a common car.
 
The Anadol was made by Otosan in Turkey and was designed by Reliant using Ford engines. It was launched in 1966 and made until 1984. I was going to use it as one of my guess the cars but I guess I can't now so I may as well post a pic;
anadol.jpg

Number plate looks French to me, could it be a Simca?
 
America - Lexus GS300 / GS400

Japan - Toyota Aristo.
 
Lexus GS400.

BUT

I dont think its your go ?? no-one has guessed the previous car yet have they ???
 
Pushrod and Carrera usually dont like anyone pushing in but it has been a while since anyone guessed so .........

Anyway - Darin got the Lexus, so without appearing to be taking over it could well be his go ??
 
If the car cannot be guessed then the person who posted posts another. I've been putting off googling the Simca for a while but have just done it, I reckon it's a 1000 Coupe by Bertone.
 
Back